Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is old Klit is killing the hw division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is old Klit is killing the hw division?

He's still good enough to beat the weak hw's of this era but with him and his bro lording over the division vowing never to fight each other we will never had a consensus world hw champion. If he loses or retires it clears up the picture immensely and we can finally have 1 man at the top of the division.

That's just my opinion, but do you think vitali is killing the hw division?
    Yes, he needs to gtfo or fight his bro
    27.27%
    No, the division is better with him in it
    72.73%

The poll is expired.

If he's the best then he's not hurting it. If anyone takes out one of the Klit bros you know that the other one is going to fight him for revenge. So in the end if anyone steps up there will be a unified champ.
    Last edited by DanboSmitty; 10-25-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

He's so good, he's killing the HW division, and that goes for both brothers. There would be a lot more titles changing hands without them, a lot more competition. On the flip side, there'd be 20 different champions, because none are good enough to unify them, so it seems. Let them live out there careers, it will all end soon. They are getting old.

Comment

You should go watch WWE.

Because from what you said you want to see subpar people fighting for a belt. They are #1 and #2 in world, you gonna pretend they dont exist so some people who get owned by them can fight for a fake strap?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          You should go watch WWE.

Because from what you said you want to see subpar people fighting for a belt. They are #1 and #2 in world, you gonna pretend they dont exist so some people who get owned by them can fight for a fake strap?
          What are you talking about son?

Do you see any mention of Wlad leaving?

Read it slowly and let it sink in because you clearly have no clue what the topic is about.

Comment

I would not blame Vitali.

I would rather blame the complete lack of serious opposition. Would love to see some young fighter (preferably a skilled, all-round boxer, not another slow footed, slow handed giant) emerge.

Until then ... well, luckily there is still some talent in many other weight classes

Comment

I don't blame Vitali at all.

It's not his fault that there is no real competition out there for him other than his brother (which let's be honest would never happen).

It's also not his fault (either of them for that matter) that they're in one of the poorest era of HW divisions for god knows how long.

Once they're gone or defeated I can see the title changing hands quite a bit but maybe theyn we'll have more even fights? Who knows.

Can't doubt the Klit Bros have talent though and have done a great job. I just wish Vitali would fight Haye.

Comment

Vitali needs to fight Haye or retire. Dragging out his stay in the division by avoiding challenges is not good.

Comment

they both are, they suck and wouldnt last a day in the prime era of HW boxing

Comment

Without the Klitschkos, the titles would constantly change hands and there wouldn't be anything close to a number 1 guy in the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X