No announcement yet.

Should I get my money back?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    I know man! I told a friend about it today and agreed that it was not a smart idea for either of us(***** coulda had a gun). I actually messaged her on FB to tell her that it isn't a good idea.

Paid cash. I actually thought it could of been a scam but I went to the website and everything so the company was legit and so was the girl. Should of asked for a blowie.
    Pics??????

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      Pics??????
      She has that private fb so you can only see her main picture. It's a picture of her baby girl so I can't help with the pics. I was just surprised when I answered the door. You usually get dudes or johava witnesses but instead it was like a 21 year old female. I had to think if I ordered a hooker the night, maybe I had been drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        good post...agreed.
        Like Goat86 would say 'o puhh leassee'

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Like Goat86 would say 'o puhh leassee'
          what's your problem, re-run?

Comment

She has that private fb so you can only see her main picture. It's a picture of her baby girl so I can't help with the pics. I was just surprised when I answered the door. You usually get dudes or johava witnesses but instead it was like a 21 year old female. I had to think if I ordered a hooker the night, maybe I had been drunk.
            fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              what's your problem, re-run?
              You agreed with Larry..I disagreed with u agreeing. What part don't you understand?

Comment

You agreed with Larry..I disagreed with u agreeing. What part don't you understand?
                Larry and Tim both agree in doing the nice thing and helping out. I am kind of siding with them. I kind of believe in good karma.

Comment

why do you always speak so cryptically? you think you're coming off as deep, Bruce Leroy?

Comment

Larry and Tim both agree in doing the nice thing and helping out. I am kind of siding with them. I kind of believe in good karma.
                    don't listen to diesel, he's just a mean drunk...and he's always drunk.

Comment

I get it. My point is think about the guilt you'll feel if she gets murdered. Thats how easy it is. If u were a serial killer, she'd be sleeping with the fishes.

Comment

Working...
                      X