No announcement yet.

Did ODLH get 50/50 vs. Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Was Oscar-Floyd a 50-50 split? What exactly are we talking about here?
    Exactly. It wasn't. Floyd beat Oscar as well as Manny.

Floyd is well known to be the cash cow, blueprint, and undefeated p4p#1.

What has Manny done besides a smoke and mirrors act that warrants him to get 50/50? "Win" a third fight vs Marquez whom Floyd shut out once?

What's Manny going to threaten Floyd with?

Fighting Cotto again? Marquez a FOURTH time? Peterson? Bradley? LMAO.

Floyd should just 'give in' to a smoke and mirrors act and his scumbag promoter who's looking to weasel that other 50% for himself?

Floyd should let them **** off and forget that 'golden carrot' Arum tries to dangle over his head.

Eventually Manny will get even more exposed with B.S 'fights' and lose his star power (which is already starting to dwindle) and Arum will have to say **** it and throw him in to get that last payday.

Comment

Originally posted by thebaklapacklas View Post
      It wasn't.
      Exactly, so what is the point of this thread again?

Comment

Floyd got 30-70 vs Oscar
        Pacquiao got 35-65 vs Oscar

Does that mean Pac has more power since he got Oscar to raise his share by 5%? haha, stupid haters will probably go into back end revenue and crap they know nothing about to claim Mayweather actually got a bigger share

Comment

Tell 'em bruhhh... Lol

Comment

Exactly, so what is the point of this thread again?
            If neither got 50/50 vs. Oscar the cash cow of boxing at that time..

Why should Manny (Bob) get 50/50 vs the undefeated, p4p#1, blueprint and cash cow of boxing now?

Did Manny earn it by getting his ass kicked in and exposed for the world to see by Marquez a third time?

I guess Manny feels he needs 50% in being so 'confident' in his ability to win that he wouldn't take less to get his ass K.O'd and run out of the sport.

And or he needs that much to take full random OST. You know...That huge going on three years simple request that he's never subjected himself to in even his own matches.

Or May 5th...that's gotta warrant 50%. What an INSANE demand that was by Mayweather.

Floyd said YES to Manny requesting 50/50 the first time and Manny took off regardless.

Floyd can make it EVEN now by telling him to **** off for '50/50' this time and let him 'entertain' the fools who still pay to see his clown act.
            Last edited by thebaklapacklas; 01-21-2012, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by thebaklapacklas View Post
              If neither got 50/50 vs. Oscar the cash cow of boxing at that time..

Why should Manny (Bob) get 50/50 vs the undefeated, p4p#1, blueprint and cash cow of boxing now?

Did Manny earn it by getting his ass kicked in and exposed for the world to see by Marquez a third time?
              But, both Floyd and Pac are cash cows.

For example at that time neither Floyd not Pac came close to do a mili before Oscar. Oscar on the other hand had done a mili prior.

Now both Floyd and Pac to a milli consistently. TBH, even more consistent than Oscar was doing it.

Both Floyd and Pac are doing crazy numbers. Like no other fighter has done before.

You said who can Pac threaten Floyd with next, a fight with Cotto a 4th one with JMM. But either one of those fights would do over a mili buys..

Anybody who Pac fights will do great numbers cuz' Pac is the cash cow. Same thing with Floyd, anyone who Floyd fights will do great numbers because he is a cash cow.

To use your comparison of if Oscar-Floyd/Pac had a 50/50 split. In this case is Oscar vs Oscar you get what I'm saying.

Your logic is pretty flawed. But, personally I don't care. Floyd can have 99.9% of the split and Pac can take .1% of the split. It makes no difference to me cuz' I'm not getting a piece of the pie.

But, their drawing power are very close to each other. It's neck and neck even with the live gates. I don't think there ever has been 2 fighters in the lower weights that have dominated the PPV or live gates like we have going on right now.

Comment

Brav-f'n-o!!!!!!!!

Best post post of the year so far!!!!!!!!!!!! Tired of these biased idiots who "don't know **** about boxing" LoL. Get it? Mayweather just showed the entire world and his thug followers that he did not want the fight! Who turns down 50-50???? He's an over-rated fighter who's good at running his mouth! I like Manny because he is humble and thankful of everything he has. It shows you what this country has come to when people actually look up to this type of hype job. You've made your point and it speaks volumes to us real boxing fans. Manny is the bigger pay-per-view star without question. It's not even close. COTTO and MAYWEATHER are closer in numbers than MANNY and MAYWEATHER. In my opinion, he's jealous of Mannys superstardom and popularity. Same way he was with Oscar. He's still mad that he didn't take Oscars spot when he beat him. He thought he would gain the peoples respect but he instead, turned them off. He's just not a good guy. I can't wait for hiim to lose. And depsite what the haters are saying, the rematch with COTTO will be very good! COTTO has improved in some key areas and has his confidence back. What's even sadder is that Mayweather still dodging COTTO! COTTO's been wanting to fight him for years! Now he's a free agent and available, May doesn't want to fight him. What a ducker this guy is!

Comment

Originally posted by Nice Try View Post
                  He might not have a point.

Did you consider that maybe he was just asking....for the sole purpose of being curious about the question?
                  Am not stupid......he has an agenda. Turns out I was right.....he still doesn't make sense tho.

Barrera made Pac a superstar......every boxing fan knows that. Oscar made Pac a Megastar. Oscar made Floyd a superstar, his mouth and antics made Floyd a megastar.

Truth and nothing but the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                    Best post post of the year so far!!!!!!!!!!!! Tired of these biased idiots who "don't know **** about boxing" LoL. Get it? Mayweather just showed the entire world and his thug followers that he did not want the fight! Who turns down 50-50???? He's an over-rated fighter who's good at running his mouth! I like Manny because he is humble and thankful of everything he has. It shows you what this country has come to when people actually look up to this type of hype job. You've made your point and it speaks volumes to us real boxing fans. Manny is the bigger pay-per-view star without question. It's not even close. COTTO and MAYWEATHER are closer in numbers than MANNY and MAYWEATHER. In my opinion, he's jealous of Mannys superstardom and popularity. Same way he was with Oscar. He's still mad that he didn't take Oscars spot when he beat him. He thought he would gain the peoples respect but he instead, turned them off. He's just not a good guy. I can't wait for hiim to lose. And depsite what the haters are saying, the rematch with COTTO will be very good! COTTO has improved in some key areas and has his confidence back. What's even sadder is that Mayweather still dodging COTTO! COTTO's been wanting to fight him for years! Now he's a free agent and available, May doesn't want to fight him. What a ducker this guy is!
                    did you wipe your mouth?!?!?.....I bet Manny won't suck you up like that...just sayin!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
                      Pacquiao had the biggest PPV event of 2008, 2009 and 2011.
                      He was the PPV king in 3 of the past 4 years.
                      And sold double the number of PPV's than Floyd has since he came back and both being cash cows.

If you go on last year, Pac outsold Floyd in their last fight (by 160000k over Floyd-Ortiz, by 400000 over Floyd-Marquez),
                      doubled Floyd's PPV numbers for the year,
                      became the first non-heavyweight to have 2 PPVs do 1 million
                      and set the record for most consecutive years with a PPV of 1 million buys.

How can Floyd's friggin fans keep defending him asking more than 50-50? Just crazy how blindly they support this guy

Comment

Working...
                      X