No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steward: Without a Doubt, Cotto Will Beat Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Apart from the judges and hometown advantage, another thing that really concerns me is if he would be too reserved again with Garcia. He should go all out from the start against Cotto.
    Don't bet on Margs. He has no chance. Dude will be out of the ring for so long. Did you watch his comeback fight against that nobody in Mexico? Not good my friend.

Comment

Racists?

How can ricans be racists against mexicans if we are the same race? Now, Margarito is a cheater and he is nothing without the cast. Like it or not, Cotto should KO this mex cheater and bum.

Comment

You're no innocent, maybe you are not all guilty, but no innocent you bum.

Comment

They're just looking for their last paydays. Cotto doesn't have to many fights left. Margarito and Pacquiao if he gets him.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
            Quitto will win... Not because he's better than Tony, but because Tony was inactive for so long (over a year). Only a die hard fan will bet on Tony. This victory will make the Ricants go insane. I can see their racism towards the Mexicans already.
            mesicans are the most racist of all the latino people. They go insane when they beat a Puerto Rican, whos 10 times smaller than them, and always make excuses when they lose to anyone. While one Manny Pacquiao controls them all!!!! Watch when Manny KTFO Marquez, they will cry, Marquez was old, too small, the weight, he didn't drink enough piss, etc etc... cry b*tches!!!!!

Comment

plasterito is nothing without cast...to prove that is just a matter of time..

Comment

it will be a war

Comment

i like em both but i think margaritos one of those kind of guys who arent afraid of blood, violence and punishment. maybe pac did take it easy at the end of their fight, but tony wanted pacs all.. as for cotto he seems to not like getting hit at all or cut at all, it scares him.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                    i like em both but i think margaritos one of those kind of guys who arent afraid of blood, violence and punishment. maybe pac did take it easy at the end of their fight, but tony wanted pacs all.. as for cotto he seems to not like getting hit at all or cut at all, it scares him.
                    Utterly stupid observation. Cotto isn't scared of blood if he was he would've quit vs Clottey while he had one good eye, the other gushing blood, so STFU you don't know boxing if you ever dare say something so stupid. And it aint just bc I love Cotto, it's the pure truth. Margarito is a cheater and all you Mexican punks on here, not the cool Mexicans; whoever is hating, whiteboys, black cats, I know a lot of you dudes like to hate on the Boricuas but FUK YOU. Margs is a cheater and has no pop without plaster, he's going down watch.

Comment

It will be war and Cotto will come out victorious ! Late TKO/KO or wide UD. Its going to be an all out war folks, no doub!

Comment

Working...
                      X