Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If i came up with a way to breath underwater.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If i came up with a way to breath underwater.

Would i make some money off it? i have been trying to pull this off and i feel like im closing in on it, theres way to make oxygen down there if u can hold your breath long enough, opinions?

Originally posted by boxingfan321 View Post
    Would i make some money off it? i have been trying to pull this off and i feel like im closing in on it, theres way to make oxygen down there if u can hold your breath long enough, opinions?
    Hey great idea! You could call it Self Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus. If only there was a snappier way of saying that...

Comment

Hmm... ever heard of an oxygen tank?

Comment

There already is oxygen in water, its what fish breath just like us, except they have gills to filter the oxygen out and we have lungs that have no ability to do that.

Besides an external oxygen source like a SCUBA tank or a snorkel, don't try to breath in water, you will die.

Comment

That's actually a great idea!!!!!!!!!! wish I would have though of that my self.......

but in all fairness I've been kinda busy my self with my own great idea.......

I've been working on flying......been trying to pull that off......I feel like im closing in on it.....theres way to fly up there if you can stay up there long enough,

You think I can make some money off it??

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
            That's actually a great idea!!!!!!!!!! wish I would have though of that my self.......

but in all fairness I've been kinda busy my self with my own great idea.......

I've been working on flying......been trying to pull that off......I feel like im closing in on it.....theres way to fly up there if you can stay up there long enough,

You think I can make some money off it??

Comment

Originally posted by Mashadin View Post
              There already is oxygen in water, its what fish breath just like us, except they have gills to filter the oxygen out and we have lungs that have no ability to do that.

Besides an external oxygen source like a SCUBA tank or a snorkel, don't try to breath in water, you will die.
              If you were to create a breathing apparatus that did not require oxygen tanks you would be revolutionising diving. But I'm guessing that the science to create such a device is a long way off.

Comment

It does remind me of when my sister said "I have a great idea for an invention; it's like a microwave but for making things cold!"

I said "So... a freezer."

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  It does remind me of when my sister said "I have a great idea for an invention; it's like a microwave but for making things cold!"

I said "So... a freezer."
                  Well something practical that could freeze food in a few seconds would be cool, but there's no real reason for it.

Comment

**** dat. I'd pull a Kevin Costner of Waterworld and get me some genetically engineered gills ftw.

Comment

Working...
                    X