Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley on Twitter: Just cause u have the bieber hair style doesn't mean u can sing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
    shane waits til the end of his career to grow a curl get a tattoo and talk **** how funny
    I know right, it's like where the **** has that guy been the last 10-15 yrs?

Comment

Mosley talking ****, i don't beleive it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        PAC will probably tweet back: 'thank you Shane, god bless'
        Manny tweets the same **** all the time.

--

But Bieber's hair doesn't help Justin's singing either...

Comment

PAC already deleted his twitter account because of online critics.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
            lol.... Its crazy how these cats get tatted up after going through drama, very weak minded...
            Cotto as well...........
            a weak minded is someone who ask for extra bull****1 testin, someone who retires to avoid tough comps, and someone who demands ridiculous amount of money he knows is unrealistic....soemone who talks **** but cant back it up......thats floyd for your ass...

Comment

Someone with a jheri curl is in no position to mock someone over their hairstyle

As Floyd said on 24/7 ''the kids got a jheri curl man, come on man it's 2010''

Comment

the more mosley talks the more i think he isnt focused. he should be in the gym working on what he's going to do. not on name calling like mayweather and other children do.

Comment

it's hard to hate on shane man, no matter how hard he tries to talk ****...

Comment

This fight still does not interest me. Mosley has 10% chance of winning. and it's highly probable that he'll get hurt badly.

Comment

how unoriginal...bruce lee beeyotch...

Comment

Working...
                      X