No announcement yet.

Mosley leading by example

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley leading by example

Even though its not a great fight against mora. I like shane mosley signing up for a fight so quickly. This should be a heads up, to martinez, margriato, cotto, mayweather, pacquio, hopkins and williams. Stop waiting to see what happens with the drama queens mayweather and pacquio and sign up for a fight. And for mayweather and pacquio just sign the fight and fight stop with all these negoitions. Everyone needs to man-up and sign fights because there is only one great fight this summer in dawson vs pascal

Originally posted by Dandiez1 View Post
    Even though its not a great fight against mora. I like shane mosley signing up for a fight so quickly. This should be a heads up, to martinez, margriato, cotto, mayweather, pacquio, hopkins and williams. Stop waiting to see what happens with the drama queens mayweather and pacquio and sign up for a fight. And for mayweather and pacquio just sign the fight and fight stop with all these negoitions. Everyone needs to man-up and sign fights because there is only one great fight this summer in dawson vs pascal
    you mean by giving up in the biggest fight of his life? is that how he's leading by example. or by waiting 15 months before his last fight holding out for a big money fight?

shane's coming off an embarrassing loss, he wants to get his last piss poor performance off everyone's minds

Comment

What else is he going to do? They are all legitimate contenders.

Mosley has no options, he's a 38 year old has-been that just got pummeled...he should be thankful he is given an opportunity to leave the sport on a good note as opposed to getting beat down and his will completely broken

Comment

one more thing.

I won't be watching mora-mosley.

(although I might tape it just in case)

Comment

It's not like Shane has any hope of fighting Mayweather or Pacquiao,he's just a man who needs a fight because he got screwed by his ex-wife.

Comment

Leading by example? After talking soo much on how he was been ducked only to be beaten 11 rounds to 1? Of course he would sign to fight soo soon he needs to block peoples memory of the beating that he took in his last fight.

Comment

Think I have been misread. I am giving props for mosley signing a fight so quickly. I wish everyone else would stop bull****ing and sign some good fights now.

Comment

um..mosley ran behind floyd-and manny for 15 months got beat up by floyd now he has to jump right back in

Comment

if mosley wants to lead by example, he'd retire.

Comment

I agee with the TS
                    Martinez needs to fight someone
                    Pwill is trying to fight Floyd or Pac when he has unfinished biz with Martinez and Cintron. So he needs to shut up and fight one of the two so either one can expose him for the hype job that he is.

These fighters all wanting a piece of Floydie and Packy is pathetic
                    none have earned a shot
                    and all who have come up empty

let them fight each other while the others fight for a shot at the winner

Comment

Working...
                    X