Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogan Sexton II PREDICTIONS!!

Who have you got and how?

I have Sexton by TKO again.

Sexton Rogan will be on the Friday Fight Night show on Sky Sports 1 which starts at 10pmGMT. Not sure when the fight will start exactly, but tune in at 10pm to be sure.
    Rogan Points
    23.08%
    Rogan KO/TKO
    38.46%
    Sexton Points
    15.38%
    Sexton KO/TKO
    23.08%
    Last edited by starjammer; 11-06-2009, 03:20 PM.

Going with Sexton.

You got a stream for us US fans that cant see it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
      Going with Sexton.

You got a stream for us US fans that cant see it?
      I don't buddy. I'll keep an eye out for you though and send it on to you if I see one. If worst comes to worst, hang back from the websites and download it later :P

But has to be a stream somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        I don't buddy. I'll keep an eye out for you though and send it on to you if I see one. If worst comes to worst, hang back from the websites and download it later :P

But has to be a stream somewhere...
        i kno right. been lookin everywhere cant find jack.

nyway, i wish my betting site let me bet the over under cause there is no chance this one goes the distance IMO. i wld be very surprised

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
          i kno right. been lookin everywhere cant find jack.

nyway, i wish my betting site let me bet the over under cause there is no chance this one goes the distance IMO. i wld be very surprised
          You won't find a stream right now b/c it hasn't started. It's likely to start at 4:00 pm ET...

I'm picking Rogan by KO. I think he'll come out more aggressive, focused, and will pressure Sexton more than he did in the first fight. Also, I think the defeat left a bad taste in his mouth and he won't hold back this time if he gets his man in trouble..

Comment

Rogie somehow - I'd lean more towards a UD, though. Prepare to pay up that 20k, Demise.

Comment

for the nieve...
              warrens going to make sure theres no mistakes this time.
              rogan by massacre.

Comment

I have Rogan by stoppage. He realistically was winning and should have won the first fight. He lost based on an injury that was bothering him SOOOO badly, that the ref had to stop him from whooping Sextons ass just to get the performance-stopping injury checked out.

Rogan, stoppage.

Comment

It'll be great if Rogan wins. The SKY show starts at 10pmGMT so thats 5PM EST just for the info. But I'm not sure which fight they're showing first, Rogan or the Paul McCloskey one.

Comment

McCloskey's on at the moment. Prob another 20mins or less until the Rogan Sexton fight

Comment

Working...
                    X