Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angelo Dundee visits Cotto in camp! Is he a PAChater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo Dundee visits Cotto in camp! Is he a PAChater?

Cannot paste link, but it's in fight news...

His views were exposed during DLH-Pacquiao. He compared DLH camp to Ali Camp. It's too bad Ali never lost to a fighter two weight classes below or Dundee might still feel like he has some credibility in predicting fights.

Comment

Him and Arum have been friends for a very long time. What if he simply accompanied Arum to the Cotto camp? I'm sure every person on this board wouldn't mind going either. Not that big of a deal really. Dundee has nothing to do with the fight.

Comment

For some reason i highly doubt he watches boxing now a days.

Comment

I have a feeling that Dundee is bitter. He says nice things about Pacquiao and now he's giving advice again to one of Pacquiao's opponents? This to me feels like Dundee wants to pull a fast one on Freddie Roach by giving pointers to Cotto.
          Last edited by rao007; 10-19-2009, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Oh nowz,ow cood e do dis to da pacman?trayter! **** im,e az no rezpekt 4 da pacman.pacman is humbul and rezpektful and dis n*gga is dizrespektin im? Dats wrong!

Comment

"Angelo Dundee don't know **** about boxing"

- Roger Mayweeather

lmao

Comment

It's official, Cotto will get smashed!

Comment

nice to see everyone getting behind cotto before his big fight with mayweather. pacquiao should be a good tune up, at least i think it will since i think manny will try to put up a fight.

Comment

Dundee has always given Pacquiao his due I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X