Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(VIDEO HERE) David tua vs shane cameron - watch it before it gets taken down again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tua's punches looked crisp and quick. He looked in pretty good shape too.

Damn I hope he stays active :-) I always thought he short changed his career. He looks fresh again.

Comment

the ref let it go a little too long. brutal

Comment

spastic commentator shouting disqualification for lovetapping cameron while he's on the canvas

Comment

Wow he is got some power still and good combinations also. This is what the heavy weights need.

Comment

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post
            spastic commentator shouting disqualification for lovetapping cameron while he's on the canvas
            That's Jeff Fenech. I'm surprised that he was calling for a DQ since Fenech himself wasn't above the occasional elbow, thumb or a headbutt back when he was fighting.

Comment

Tua looks like a big tungan version of Cotto

Comment

Tua is right, this could be Cameron last fight. These are the kind of beating that will end ones career.

Comment

more green your way.

Wow! I am really impressed with Tua. He looks amazing considering the layoff. Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Chr0nic View Post
                    Forget the DQ on Tua, DQ the effin Ref. That was awful.

Comment

Working...
                    X