Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the biggest robbery in recent history was......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the biggest robbery in recent history was......

pacuiao vs. marquez I.... there is no way that was a draw. in my eyes, manny clearly won the fight.

Martinez-Cintron was grand theft!!

Comment

Mayweather Jr vs Castillo 1
      That was phuking high way robbery!

Comment

Toney vs Griffin 2

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          Martinez-Cintron was grand theft!!
          I agree.

Cintron is such a cry baby. He clearly lost that fight. Martinez was robbed of a knockout. Cintron was cut by a punch and it was called a headbutt and that silly move of taking a point away when Cintron was the one who was bending so that he would get hit behind the head.

Comment

fres oquendo vs chris byrd

Comment

Originally posted by tjadl6386 View Post
              I agree.

Cintron is such a cry baby. He clearly lost that fight. Martinez was robbed of a knockout. Cintron was cut by a punch and it was called a headbutt and that silly move of taking a point away when Cintron was the one who was bending so that he would get hit behind the head.
              Most ****ed up thing is that after the decision, he was acting liek he won the fight.

If I remember right, he said something like "Cmon, you know we won this ****. ****"

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
                Mayweather Jr vs Castillo 1
                That was phuking high way robbery!
                no it wasnt mayweather clearly won that fight..... thats just something that haters like yourself use in attempt to bash the best fighter on the planet....... it was noway that marquez was up on the scorecards 15-10. Thats not the fight i saw....

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
                  Most ****ed up thing is that after the decision, he was acting liek he won the fight.

If I remember right, he said something like "Cmon, you know we won this ****. ****"
                  but that wasnt a big fight. id give it to pac- marquez because that was a career defining fight for both fighters. im sure nobody gave a **** about martinez-centron. and my friend said that watching it in person made him sick to his stomach because the fight was so bad..... he said nobody deserved to win that fight......

Comment

Originally posted by mr.raines21 View Post
                    pacuiao vs. marquez I.... there is no way that was a draw. in my eyes, manny clearly won the fight.

You're obviously incapable of judging fairly, if you think that was even a questionable decision, much less a robbery. And to insinuate it was the biggest in recent years? When you state "In my eyes", I guess you mean just that.

Bias has no place in judging a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X