Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Matthysee fans so bitter over Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

Deal With it.

you are talking about being butt hurt??

legitimates Knockdowns

Deal With it

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      you are talking about being butt hurt??

legitimates Knockdowns

Deal With it
      I at least admit defeat on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
        Fuk Matthysee.. We want Marcos Maidana..

PRPP
        Garcia gets maidana out in round 11. Bodyshot.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          I'm bitter because he lost to a pretty poor fighter I know he is better than.
          Garcia is not a poor fighter. He just had a bad night against Herrera, That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            Damn ya'll claimed Your boy was going to murder him in the ring yet he got busted up and dropped...why the hell are ya'll still bitter damn near a year later? you honestly can not slam Garcia because that makes Lucas look that much worse if Garcia looks bad
            I dont understand this thread did you make it to basically ask "why you mad bro?"

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
              So it was fortunate he punched Lucas in the face? This is the first I hear of the knockdown being "bs." It looked legit to me. To add to this Pacquiao was fortunate to land the punch on Margs that closed his eye as well, right?
              It was fortunate that the punch caused so much damage same with Lennox and Vitali no way either winning fighter could have planned that and yes it was a bs KD where they were tangled up along the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
                Lol try coming over to /r/boxing where people were crying literally crying and feeling disrespected over garcia-mathysse and martinez-cotto. But maidana-floyd was the greatest fight and a robbery. Some people are fd in the head.
                Well Floyd sucks and has never entertained anyone so its different.

Comment

why arent floyd fights entertainin? why is floyd so ignorant? why dont you ask yourself that you pos.

Comment

Working...
                  X