Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF I weigh more than earnie shavers? And He's only 8 inches taller than me!? WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SBleeder View Post
    I think you have an unhealthy obsession with Earnie Shavers...

To me Earnie Shavers is the greatest of all time.

I dont care about your Alis or sugar ray robinsons.

I care about the earnie shavers, marcianos, george formenas, dempseys, cooneys, and mike tysons of the world, they provide me with the most entertainment they give my lizard brain the most satisfaction.

My obsession is more than justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post

As for your comparison with physiques......I know plenty of 5'7 guys who weigh around 135Lbs; and none of them have a physique quite like Bruce Lee. its just life!!

They have a high body fat% compared to bruce thats why, bruce has a very low body fat % and worked out.

I dont have a high body-fat % ive always been lean 10% or less, never ever been fat despite all the junk i eat. I couldnt get fat unless I was really disciplined about it!

Comment

LMAO Someone hacked my account and changed my question, im not 5 foot 1 lmfao!

ROFLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
          They have a high body fat% compared to bruce thats why, bruce has a very low body fat % and worked out.

I dont have a high body-fat % ive always been lean 10% or less, never ever been fat despite all the junk i eat. I couldnt get fat unless I was really disciplined about it!
          Obviously!

If there is one thing that an individual often gets wrong its their body fat percentage estimation.

As for yourself and with (I'm guessing?) no one on the site having met you or seen your physique its hard to say where you need development in order to stretch for Shavers like dimensions......if it is at all possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
            Obviously!

If there is one thing that an individual often gets wrong its their body fat percentage estimation.

As for yourself and with (I'm guessing?) no one on the site having met you or seen your physique its hard to say where you need development in order to stretch for Shavers like dimensions......if it is at all possible.
            No the machine that weighed me also took my height body fat% and BMI etc something is phucked

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              No the machine that weighed me also took my height body fat% and BMI etc something is phucked
              Naa, I've messed with those machines and they can't be relied upon. I remember once getting wildly differing results on percentage by drinking a pint of water between readings within a couple of minutes.....which would obviously have no bearing on body fat.

Even if a professional were to agree your body fat percentage, you'd still not necessarily have the muscular development and sheer skeletal dimensions of an Earnie Shavers without specific training.

There really are many other factors than body fat, height and weight.

As a start point you could do far worse than to obtain Earnie's vital stats when in his prime (Chest width, waist, thigh, calf, bicep, neck etc etc) then go on a bodybuilding course and track your development if you really are interested in getting as close to his physique as possible.

Comment

Working...
              X