Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal To Stay Busy With Blades on Stevenson-Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jean Pascal To Stay Busy With Blades on Stevenson-Cloud

Former world light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal (27-2, 16KOs) will return to the ring on September 28. His opponent will be former title challenger George Blades (23-4, 16KOs) . The battle will take place on the undercard of the title clash between Adonis Stevenson and Tavoris Cloud. On January 18th Pascal is scheduled to fight Lucian Bute in a Canadian super-fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former world light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal (27-2, 16KOs) will return to the ring on September 28. His opponent will be former title challenger George Blades (23-4, 16KOs) . The battle will take place on the undercard of the title clash between Adonis Stevenson and Tavoris Cloud. On January 18th Pascal is scheduled to fight Lucian Bute in a Canadian super-fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Pascal beats both Cloud and Stevenson, I hope he grows the balls to fight at least one of them.

Comment

Pascal has wasted enough time already. Scrap the bute bs fight and get a move on.

Comment

stay busy? more like get busy..

Comment

Hey at least he is fighting, gets to shake off his cobwebs and test out his bad shoulder. Pascal likes to fight and can fight when he is healthy.

I have a lot of respect for the guy because I watched him on 2 different occasions, beat guys up while injured using 1 arm.

Comment

so true, horrible title

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
              Pascal has wasted enough time already. Scrap the bute bs fight and get a move on.
              So sad how his career has been managed, some where along the line there was a major **** up. I dont know if it was gym or jean or jeans people, but his career has been horribly mis managed since the second Hopkins fight, which was a very close fight. This guy has star potential, he got serious game. But nobody remembers because he has been MIA for so damn long. Even though he got injured before the Cloud fight, he had still been gone for way way too long before that.

Comment

Pascal is very ambitious despite being limited in skill. I want to see him fight everyone else at 175, then Ward.

Comment

The main event will be a good one!!

Comment

Working...
                  X