No announcement yet.

Andre Berto "Guerrero does nothing special"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Berto "Guerrero does nothing special"

Andre Berto is so difficult to understand in interviews. Does anyone see this as a 50/50 match up given the questions surrounding Berto, his mental state and his long layoff? I feel is you bully Berto around and bring the fight to him, he can't handle that mentally and he breaks down.

thoughts?

and what do you do special andre??

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
      and what do you do special andre??
      He's fast....

Comment

berto's going to clown on this kid damn i cant wait

Comment

I don't like either guy,but I'm kinda hoping Berto ktfo Guerrero. The dude is annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

Andre Berto is so difficult to understand in interviews. Does anyone see this as a 50/50 match up given the questions surrounding Berto, his mental state and his long layoff? I feel is you bully Berto around and bring the fight to him, he can't handle that mentally and he breaks down.

thoughts?
            Berto never knew who he wanted to be. When he was undefeated he ran around acting like Floyd tombout, "Check out the Gucci collection!" And saying Floyd's quotables! Now he went through all of this, he done found God and is using the same tone, and voice that Ward uses! Like man, you need to find yourself and quit biting everyone elses swag.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              He's fast....
              Yea but all he's good for is winding up and throwing big right hands. If he tries to put his punches together, he gets tired VERY fast. Rober tries to use every tool in his arsenal and he was very durable in his last fight. Also showed allot of intangibles. He can clinch while taring you up with that uppercut and all sorts of tricks. This will be very tough for Berto! If Robert can take his power like he did aiydin's, then I see a night that will be longer than Snoop Dogg's braids. -_-

Comment

At least Guerrerro never took no roids

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  At least Guerrerro never took no roids
                  bertos never took steroids dum ass. it was a contamination and hes cleared. didnt even peep a suspension.

Comment

This guy still allowed to fight. Hope The Ghost retire him for cheating.

Comment

Working...
                    X