No announcement yet.

"Always down for the catchweight like Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Lmao. Naw, you're not a homer. Your hero has been knocked out, outboxed, put down by jabs, fought at catchweights and you're pathetically trying to dis Floyd. You're stuck on Floyds fan boys Lance. You too Mel, you ****ed up! Lmmfao!
    OK I'm going to need an interpreter for most of that because it certainly wasn't English and I don't speak butt hurt fan boy mumbo jumbo.Your post just proves what I'm saying. You bring up bad things about Manny like you think it's going to hurt me or something. I'm not like you. It hurts your soul when Floyd is criticized but that only happens to fanboys. You guys are a minority. The rest of the world doesn't live to enhance the image of Floyd Mayweather. Most fans take things at face value and the pathetic thing is you turd burglars think you can change their perception like you were in an elementary school argument or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      OK I'm going to need an interpreter for most of that because it certainly wasn't English and I don't speak butt hurt fan boy mumbo jumbo.Your post just proves what I'm saying. You bring up bad things about Manny like you think it's going to hurt me or something. I'm not like you. It hurts your soul when Floyd is criticized but that only happens to fanboys. You guys are a minority. The rest of the world doesn't live to enhance the image of Floyd Mayweather. Most fans take things at face value and the pathetic thing is you turd burglars think you can change their perception like you were in an elementary school argument or something.
      Check out your sig clown, lmao! Homer is, Homer does, lmao!

What, YOU bring something new to the table of insulting Floyd? That "you bring up Pacquiao garbage" won't stop me from criticizing your hero. There are 10 million of you jealous, butthurt phonies with sigs like yours always talking fan boy talk because you're mad that Floyds fans won't acknowledge your criticisms of Floyd.

You can't talk boxing anymore because now you're stuck talking to me, lmao. Phony ass.

Dissing Floyd hurts my soul...lmmfao! Good one lol...

Comment

• These threads are just making Floyd even look worse. Like, if Paqciao is really that overrated, ie, fought nothing but weight drained fighters, why then Floyd is so scared of him? Doesn't make any sense. Demanding the most stringent test ever demanded of a boxer looks funny.

That's why Paq fans shouldn't even be bothered by these silly threads when there's this Floyd da best who keeps making excuses not to fight him. Floyd keeps canceling these berating of Paq. One plus one doesn't make two in this case. Lol.

Comment

• Butthhurtness must be contagious, lmao. The alts are coming......the alts are comingggggggggg!

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            These threads are just making Floyd even look worse. Like, if Paqciao is really that overrated, ie, fought nothing but weight drained fighters, why then Floyd is so scared of him? Doesn't make any sense. Demanding the most stringent test ever demanded of a boxer looks funny.

That's why Paq fans shouldn't even be bothered by these silly threads when there's this Floyd da best who keeps making excuses not to fight him. Floyd keeps canceling these berating of Paq. One plus one doesn't make two in this case. Lol.
            They actually think they're making Floyd look good. This is the catchweight guy Floyd is ducking. Hehe...

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Oh that was the point, Cotto just wanted to take advantage of him? Then he should have requested Marg use his left only, or just hired some hooded guys to pay him a visit, maybe put it up on youtube. As it is, must have done wonders for his confidence to know he can beat the guy with regulation gloves, provided he has one working eye, and with a cw. No wonder he got unshot then.

Noone takes Pac's 8th belt seriously, he was already holding the record before he started with cws.

So let me get this straight, you'd give FMJ 0 credit for going for his 6th div title against Martinez at 157? You'd give him more credit for ducking out of the fight altogether surely?
              Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              Just ignore the fact that he's a jr lightweight at best who more or less jumped 3 divisions for his first catch weight fight. He's naturally at a disadvantage in any welterweight fight but you would never admit that would you?
              WHAT?

And nobody takes Cotto's win over Margo seriously, it didn't enhance his career at all. It was more of a "I hate you, so I want to beat the **** out of you" Hence him asking for a catchweight with marg. manny on the other hand, you take away his catchweight fights, you are left with...Barrera, Morales, Mosley and Ricky Hatton....ATG resume..And Manny didn't have 8 divisions without the catchweights..

Martinez wants to fight at 154, so a fight at 157 Floyd would be giving Martinez 3 lbs and considering he came in his last fight at 157.5, I would def give credit. And just to derail what you are about to say, I do give Manny credit for beating Cotto at 145, considering he came in his last fight before that at 146. BUT we aren't talking about the fight in 2007, we are talking about Manny wanting another catchweight NOW in 2012. If manny beats Cotto at anyweight at anytime, then why does he still want a catchweight??

This whole Manny is naturally a 130 lb fighter so he needs extra help is some serious pus5y ass ****. That's like saying Canelo Alvarez is only 22 years old, give the guy a break! Let him fight easy fights...he is only 22! BULL****. You have the title, fight some real fighters. You want to be a welterweight, FIGHT AT WELTERWEIGHT. Who ever said going up in weight was supposed to be easy? You are fighting bigger guys, stronger guys, they hit harder, they are used to getting hit harder, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HARDER FIGHT. BUT nooooooo Manny is a Jr Lightweight, give him a break...Don't make the fight too hard.. If you have a vagina, stay in your lane PERIOD. Just imagine if everytime a fighter wanted to move up in weight, they asked for a catchweight, to "test" the waters. It is some serious diva pus5y ****.
              Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 09-02-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                WHAT?

And nobody takes Cotto's win over Margo seriously, it didn't enhance his career at all. It was more of a "I hate you, so I want to beat the **** out of you" Hence him asking for a catchweight with marg. manny on the other hand, you take away his catchweight fights, you are left with...Barrera, Morales, Mosley and Ricky Hatton....ATG resume..And Manny didn't have 8 divisions without the catchweights..

Martinez wants to fight at 154, so a fight at 157 Floyd would be giving Martinez 3 lbs and considering he came in his last fight at 157.5, I would def give credit. And just to derail what you are about to say, I do give Manny credit for beating Cotto at 145, considering he came in his last fight before that at 146. BUT we aren't talking about the fight in 2007, we are talking about Manny wanting another catchweight NOW in 2012. If manny beats Cotto at anyweight at anytime, then why does he still want a catchweight??

This whole Manny is naturally a 130 lb fighter so he needs extra help is some serious pus5y ass ****. That's like saying Canelo Alvarez is only 22 years old, give the guy a break! Let him fight easy fights...he is only 22! BULL****. You have the title, fight some real fighters. You want to be a welterweight, FIGHT AT WELTERWEIGHT. Who ever said going up in weight was supposed to be easy? You are fighting bigger guys, stronger guys, they hit harder, they are used to getting hit harder, IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HARDER FIGHT. BUT nooooooo Manny is a Jr Lightweight, give him a break...Don't make the fight too hard.. If you have a vagina, stay in your lane PERIOD. Just imagine if everytime a fighter wanted to move up in weight, they asked for a catchweight, to "test" the waters. It is some serious diva pus5y ****.
                That light green font hurts my eyes...

Lesnar TKO HHH into retirement

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Not this time. Cotto said no to the Mannyweight!
                  Manny would beat Cotto in any weight. Cotto said know because he cant stand two losses back to back!
                  And Manny has publicly said he would not fight at 154 again. What part of that is difficult for people to comprehend!!!
                  Its not Cotto its any fighter at 154....

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    That light green font hurts my eyes...

Lesnar TKO HHH into retirement
                    HHH should have asked for a catchweight...

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      HHH should have asked for a catchweight...
                      And four ounce UFC style gloves

And this exact ring

Comment

Working...
                      X