Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney has 0% of the Black Vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George W Bush got 11% of the black vote and he is supposedly the most evil republican that ever lived.

Romney is lower than that...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Kind of funny that this article kinda implied that Obama is getting the black vote because he's a democrat

Yea THATs the reason why
      that is exactly why you think if Obama was republican he would still get those votes

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        that is exactly why you think if Obama was republican he would still get those votes

Comment

Comment

You are MUCH better than that......at least I hope you are.

Democrats have historically gotten upwards of 90% of the black vote. No ****ing way would Obama come anywhere near that number if he was a Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Don't expect a response to that challenge. Even though he said said "guarantee."
              What was the challenge again?

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              uh.....That was what I was referring to. I never made any mention or reference to you claiming that Romney would win. And neither did you. Obviously your own reading comprehension is non existent and you're still as dumb as you ever were before .
              ****** this is your MO you're just trying to hide what it's obvious to all of us, that you are a dumb lying sack of **** who can't read for ****. Now step off I'm tired of repeatedly making you my b1tch.

Comment

The black vote doesnt even matter anymore. Black people will vote democrat regardless of what any Republican promises them or preaches to them. It's a monolithic political demographic. It's safe to say black folks will be voting Democrat until the end of time.

the pigs at the GOP should probably just give up trying to get black people to vote for them.

The Latino and Asian votes will be the key voting blocks for both parties to pimp.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Lesser of two evils. If I'm keeping Romney out of office, I'm voting for Obama. Better than not voting.
                  bullshyt.

i rather not vote than vote for a man who is deliberately trying to destroy the country.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    bullshyt.

i rather not vote than vote for a man who is deliberately trying to destroy the country.
                    Obama is bad enough. I am not putting Romney in there to turn us back to the 19th century. Jose is right. It's the lesser of two evils. Two things......actually only one thing needs to change for true systemic change in our political system.

PUBLIC FUNDING OF ALL CAMPAIGNS.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Obama is bad enough. I am not putting Romney in there to turn us back to the 19th century. Jose is right. It's the lesser of two evils. Two things......actually only one thing needs to change for true systemic change in our political system.

PUBLIC FUNDING OF ALL CAMPAIGNS.
                      Public funding wont make a difference with all the super Pac and "non profit organizations" Money one thing that would make difference is a third party and run-off election

Comment

Working...
                      X