No announcement yet.

If you could change one decision or action

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BradleyP4P#1 View Post
    Roy Jones Jr. should have retired after the Ruiz fight. I guarantee you that there's gonna be a lot of morons saying I'd reverse the Pac vs Bradley decision lol. I think another one would be I'd make Pac take the full random OSDT for the actual round of negotiations so the Mayweather L would already be on his record.
    For the RJJ part, I think he made history by coming back down to 175 and winning back the title... I think that was more impressive than him winning against Ruiz. I think he should have retired after the close Tarver fight.

As for the Pac v Bradley stunt, you don't realise how stupid it looks trying to justify your own opinion of a fight x) If you're gonna call ppl morons, at least read what you've just posted, especially with an Avatar and name like that.

As what what i'd change, i'm not sure. I think it'd make it more fundamental, i.e letting the WBA-WBC split to make two sanctioning bodies, which gave the rolling stone effect. 1 sanctioning body is far easier to regular than 4

Comment

change Hagler's fate regarding that punk Leonard

1 Leonard woulda fought Hagler sooner
      2 Hagler woulda gotten the decision against Leonard
      3 Leonard woulda rematched Hagler so he wouldn't have retired

preferably 1 or 2, but any of them would suffice
      fuck Leonard, can't stand him, Hagler's the man

Comment

Working...
      X