Boning someone's limb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boning someone's limb

Why have I never heard of this?

You hear of all kinds of evil things that people do to each other, but I can't say I remember reading about someone having their leg or arm boned out (de-boned, whatever).

Imagine that. Having a leg without a shin bone. Or the reverse, as in having the bone but no muscle from the knee to ankle. Would be pretty horrible.

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
    Why have I never heard of this?

You hear of all kinds of evil things that people do to each other, but I can't say I remember reading about someone having their leg or arm boned out (de-boned, whatever).

Imagine that. Having a leg without a shin bone. Or the reverse, as in having the bone but no muscle from the knee to ankle. Would be pretty horrible.
    id imagine in either case the remaining part would become infected and kill the person.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
      id imagine in either case the remaining part would become infected and kill the person.
      Either that or they turn into Reed Richards

Comment

''Boning someones limb''

Reading this thread, I was dissapointed. I expected something juicy from the headline.

Comment

What? ......

Comment

Limbs is disgusting. Bones someone's arm pit, thighs, ****, back of the knee. That fun!

Comment

Working...
            X