Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi Thinks Win Over Danny Gets Him in HOF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you have been stopped by Khan, Hatton, and Porter you don't get into the hall of fame. He will probably suffer another KO loss anyway. Paulie overrates himself as badly as Khan. He is one of the worst champions ever. Hall of fame? Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      has 2 top 10 wins in his career and those are senchenko and lovemore ndou. destroyed by every good fighter he ever fought. even should have lost to a couple mediocre fighters like ngoudjo and cano. he's a journeyman fighter.
      cmon dude paulie is not elite but he's far from a journeyman. he's what i call "world level" probably towards the lower end of it.

elites
      world level
      contenders
      gatekeepers
      journeymen
      club fighters

kind of how it goes in my head.

Comment

[QUOTE=gamefrk;15922168]Malignaggi Feels a Win Over Danny Garcia Gets Him***8230;

No. And he doesnt feel that either, you can see it in his face.
        Last edited by hieY182; 07-30-2015, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Comment

Sure Paulie, sure...

Comment

The Hall of Fame should be the absolute best of the best. When you starting letting in fighters en masse the whole concept loses its value.

Out of all the current fighters still active, I'd argue only Mayweather, Pacquiao, Klitschko, Marquez, Hopkins, and Jones Jr. would be the only ones I'd 100% consider Hall of Fame worthy.

Maybe you can make an argument for Ward, Cotto, Froch etc. but I'd be strict about it, especially when fighters like Malinaggi legit think they're that significant a part of history.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

I guess they took weed off the banned substances list cuz this mfer high as ****.

Although in his defense, I bet a lot of mfers who got a respectable professional boxing career with some respectable ups see their ups as a lil more up than the rest of us, in particular when they got an ego like Paulie. And also if you're in a competitive business like most pro sports & don't think your **** smells a lil rosy I question your ability to be an elite talent cuz you gotta be a lil crazy to think among 7 billion or however people you are one of the best at something.

Comment

Working...
                      X