No announcement yet.

Luis Collazo is a quitter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luis Collazo is a quitter!

Puerto Rican: *Gets a paper cut above his eye* "I can't see!" or in other words, "I quit!"

Mexican: *Eye lid is hanging off* Doesn't say one word about anything bothering him or look to the ref or doctor for a way out of the fight, and is annoyed when the ref keeps getting his cuts checked by the doctor. Was still ready to fight at the time of the stoppage.

Luis Collazo
    0.00%
    Mauricio Herrera
    100.00%

what kills me is the fight was pretty much his to win or lose at that point, thurman wanted to fold he just needed a lil nudge.

Comment

Where is PEASANT CRUSHA. HAHAH

Comment

Yes he quit, all there is to it, spare me the "never been in the ring" patronizing bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Malgus View Post
          Puerto Rican: *Gets a paper cut above his eye* "I can't see!" or in other words, "I quit!"

Mexican: *Eye lid is hanging off* Doesn't say one word about anything bothering him or look to the ref or doctor for a way out of the fight, and is annoyed when the ref keeps getting his cuts checked by the doctor. Was still ready to fight at the time of the stoppage.

Rican quit on his stool.

#Stoollazo

#thateyedoe.

Comment

Collazo is a fool but that Harrera fight was ugly as sin. There should be an immediate rematch.

Comment

It was a worse, lose than Ortiz/Lopez and Ortiz had a broken jaw(people including myself were critical of)... Worse than taking a Knee with a round to go...

Comment

Collazo didn't want to take any more punches, after a decent end to round 5 the fight had settled back into the same pattern.

Comment

Herrera is a G.

Comment

Collazo was told to put up a fight but not too much of a fight, just enough to make Thurman look good but he knew that he had already damaged Thurman too much as it was . If he didn't quit, he would have continued to hurt Thurman and that isn't what PBC wanted nor why they gave Collazo the opportunity.

The only way Thurman was going to win by KO was if Collazo gave it to him, the eye provided the situation for him to do his job. Now, Thurman is back to his "One Time" KOing ways.........on paper at least.
                    Last edited by mathed; 07-12-2015, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X