No announcement yet.

Post your ignore lists here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zero point zero.

you've had me on ignore before, freedom. i'm almost certain.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Never had anyone on mine, don't even know how to work it actually.

It's the Interwebz, who cares. I don't take it that seriously
      My thoughts exactly, it's a bit petty really, surprised there's an option to do it. As you say "its the freakin' internet" It's not 'reality', it's a virtual/not 'real'/lines of text reality goddammit!

Gettin' so much butt hurt you'd ignore a relatively anonymous person is very youth-like. It's only a laugh on the interwebs (obviously if it's very serious threats/racism/ general abuse or something really really bad, fair enough).

I haven't been here long but what i gather is if you can give it and not take it, might as well not take yourself so seriously and fuk off out of it! Jus imo.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

I'm on the list of The cell and hooks.

Both are pusssies because real men aren't scared of the big bad interwebz.

Comment

I never understood the ignore thing.
            How does it work? It blocks them from seeing your posts? So can you see their posts?

On one hand it makes sense if people annoy you. On the other, most internet disputes should be resolved or simply avoided. Especially here. What serious issues do people get so offended by?

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
              I never understood the ignore thing.
              How does it work? It blocks them from seeing your posts? So can you see their posts?

On one hand it makes sense if people annoy you. On the other, most internet disputes should be resolved or simply avoided. Especially here. What serious issues do people get so offended by?
              It stops you from posting in threads they start. For example I get a "you're blocked" message if I post in a thread started by The cell.

Comment

i've never used that feature before...

i can understand putting complete twats on an ignore list, but daggum, poet, and the noose???!!! fuck off...

Comment

maniac hard on his fem-game

Comment

The longer you have iggy list the more you take your e-life seriously.

Comment

Wow I can't see any posts on this thread, guess I need to take you all off ignore.

J.K. actually I have no one on my ignore list. Don't use that function.
                      Last edited by TBear; 06-23-2013, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X