No announcement yet.

E Lara....were you impressed??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara vs Trout should be next.

I have to wonder if these guys want this fight. They have similar styles. I have to assume they both want Angulo types of boxers.

Comment

I was more than impressed. Showed skill, generalship and grit. He is ready to take on all comers at 154

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
        Extremely impressed with Lara. Great boxer and technician. He gives anyone a problem at 154. I think he loses his focus at times and that could be his downfall. But as of now, he is top 3 at 154 in my opinion. Hope he gets rewarded for his victory with a big name opponent.
        As far as I'm concerned, the only fighter I wouldn't bet against versus Lara is Mayweather. Everyone else in the top five is at least 50-50.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post

I have to wonder if these guys want this fight. They have similar styles. I have to assume they both want Angulo types of boxers.
          That's what I want, I'm tired of people acting like Rosado should get in the mix when he's not on that level. Lara-Trout is a damn good fight on paper.

Comment

Landy showed some heart and he didn't lose his composure after being knocked down by 2 massive punches. Lara needs a shot at a title and needs to stop fighting all these mandatorys.
            Last edited by PRchamp; 06-12-2013, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post

Comment

In short; No!

Comment

he's sloppy as **** and let angulo whack his body all night. a "master boxer" would've easily adjusted to those slow ass punches.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 06-12-2013, 04:07 PM.

Comment

He showed plenty of toughness but overall wasn't impressed Angulo was imposing his gameplan and controlling the pace of the fight for the most part and Lara was unable to create the space he wanted for the bulk of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
                      In short; No!
                      and in long?

Comment

Working...
                      X