Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Fight in Boxing is a Blown Up Welterweight vs a 38yr Old MW?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Fight in Boxing is a Blown Up Welterweight vs a 38yr Old MW?

Wow, we are in a sad state right now.

I'm much more interested in Martinez beating on Golovkin and Kid C

Comment

Originally posted by GoldSugar View Post
      Wow, we are in a sad state right now.
      I'm much more interested in Martinez beating on Golovkin and Kid C
      im much more interested in seeing a 154lb match up with

floyd a 154 champ vs former 154 champ and current middleweight king and current top 5 p4p boxer Sergio Martinez than

floyd a 154 champ vs over hyped, severely protected, titlist/fake belt holder canela

sad state indeed if people are more interested in seeing the so called #1 boxer in the world floyd vs a very undeserving boxer and easy match up in canela

rather than watching the #1 boxer in the world floyd vs Sergio Martinez the only guy that could challenge floyd

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post

floyd a 154 champ vs former 154 champ and current middleweight king and current top 5 p4p boxer Sergio Martinez than

floyd a 154 champ vs over hyped, severely protected, titlist/fake belt holder canela

sad state indeed if people are more interested in seeing the so called #1 boxer in the world floyd vs a very undeserving boxer and easy match up in canela

rather than watching the #1 boxer in the world floyd vs Sergio Martinez the only guy that could challenge floyd
        Floyd isn't a real 54 fighter and neither is Martinez. You just want to se Mayweather lose and you think that Martinez has the best chance to beat him. The fact that the 2 aren't really close to being the same size doesn't matter to you.

Comment

The gospel right here.

Comment

Who said anything about Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              Floyd isn't a real 54 fighter and neither is Martinez. You just want to se Mayweather lose and you think that Martinez has the best chance to beat him. The fact that the 2 aren't really close to being the same size doesn't matter to you.
              i make it no secret that i want to see floyd lose but if floyd cant fight a former champ 154 champ at 154 lbs

than floyd should move back down to 147 lbs

Martinez by no means is a big middleweight either he could make a 154 lbs.

Comment

Who said anything about Canelo?
                nobody

but i brought him up since floyd fans want to see him in an easy match up and of course a delusional bunch that believe canela is the goods even though he has not faced anyone of note

Comment

Floyd is a little bitc h! He won't have a problem fighting Canelo or rematching Cotto at 154 but he won't fight Martinez at the same weight? WTF?

Comment

i make it no secret that i want to see floyd lose but if floyd cant fight a former champ 154 champ at 154 lbs

than floyd should move back down to 147 lbs

Martinez by no means is a big middleweight either he could make a 154 lbs.
                    Well the agenda is clear. Mayweather can do what he wants. If he wants to take certain fights at 54 and not others, then that's on him. As a fan, you can either be a hater who whines about that or a rational person who sees it for what it is. Mayweather is a WW who has taken 2 fights at 54, 5 years apart. I don't recall Mayweather coming out and telling people that he would fight the remainder of his career at 54 so.... Martinez is clearly bigger than Floyd and at this point it's obvious that 54 isn't his best weight. Sure he'd go down to meet Mayweather for the pay-day, but let's not act like Martinez-Mayweather is a natural matchup at this point. It's not.

Comment

Working...
                    X