Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyds baby mama just lost all credibility

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf? biitches be lying about ***** all the time...

Comment

So the list of non-credible people according to *****s is:

Bob Arum
      Manny Pacquiao
      Freddie Roach
      Oscar De La Hoya
      Ross Greenburg/HBO
      Josie Harris
      Mayweather's 10 year-old son
      The Las Vegas Police Department
      The IRS

Who am I missing?

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Swindler View Post
        she made what up? you mean the first case where she defended foyd for domestic abuse?

that's classic abused wife syndrome.

you wouldnt understand this because you are a floydbot parrot. now go make another pathetic youtube video karceno.
        no. the first case she was caught switching up her stories (her stories were none consistent) she eventually admitted to lying.

she just LIED on watson.

(i don't believe watson had sex with her. in fact i don't even think watson knows her like that LOL) i believe it was one of those things where watson barely met her through floyd & it was a hi bye kind of thing.

now run to another account....
        Last edited by americanbot; 09-15-2010, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
          So the list of non-credible people according to *****s is:

Bob Arum
          Manny Pacquiao
          Freddie Roach
          Oscar De La Hoya
          Ross Greenburg/HBO
          Josie Harris
          Mayweather's 10 year-old son
          The Las Vegas Police Department
          The IRS

Who am I missing?
          jump into the debate rather then trolling

Comment

where did the popped cherry man go!!!?

Comment

Chris Brown is a punk, he had temper tamtrums at his parents and threw shoes at his mom when he didn't get his way......he is a loser. His videos suck, so does his piece of a Lambo

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                wtf? biitches be lying about ***** all the time...
                well....lets see what the evidence from their court case tells us.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Chris Brown is a punk, he had temper tamtrums at his parents and threw shoes at his mom when he didn't get his way......he is a loser. His videos suck, so does his piece of a Lambo
                  sounds like quite the spoiled brat.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    this is just pathetic & SAD. I'm not saying mayweather 100% didn't put his hands on her, but her lying on random buddies of mayweather makes her lose credibilty. also it gives amo to the fact that some think she could have brainwashed her kids to tell the cops what she wanted them to say. a person that goes as far as coming up with something as psycho & SILLY as that (lying on a friend of mayweathers) would DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT. thats why I'm waiting for the facts.

this woman comes off as sneaky & jealous.....
                    the reason why harris looks a liar is because she retracted her battery statement the first time...why did she retract her battery accusation on floydie? im sure retraction was part of the settlement deal,(we give you money and you retract your accusations)...remember, floydie is able to buy his way out of alot of things.

is harris lying about having an affair with cj? well, i dont blame cj for denying since he's in a relationship himself...what guy would openly admit when a situation arises? i bet you'd deny it too.

did harris lose credibility with her battery accusation of floydie? how do you lose credibility when theres physical/medical evidence? and witness (floydies son) to the battery? and how does one cell phone all of a sudden disappear?

as far as credibility goes...how credible can floydies lawyer be when he said "its all a misunderstanding"...hhmm, ok...how is leaving evidence of battery on a victim be considered a misunderstand? and the missing cell phone? a misunderstanding too? then to top that off, floydies lawyer cannot be reached for further comment? credibility??? GTFO!!!

Comment

The HUSBAND is even worst!

He has nothing left to show as far as good behavior is concern!

Floyd jr. ain't "pretty boy" no more!

Comment

Working...
                      X