Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DONT FORGET Bret "The Hitman" Hart WILL BE on Raw Tonight!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Bret Hart was the ****ing man. I have not watched wrestling in almost 10 years, but I grew up on that guy. The GOAT.

I actually had a pair of those folding foil glasses. I wore that **** to school and back.

Comment

Ill be damned, bret hart and hbk in the same ring, never thought id see it

Comment

Comment

i cant believe what i just saw!!!!!!!!!!!

man im serious my palms were actually sweaty lol...that **** was some crazy stuff..Vince still has yet to see bret...i dont think that it'll end right there though between shawn and bret i mean who knows..

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            jesus that was FAST...i just bought a dvd recorder and i just recorded it on dvd...i cant believe im looking at that pic man...

Comment

Dude looks old as ****. God damn its been a while since I watched this. hbk looks like a geezer too.

Comment

i just turned to wwe just for bret, but wtf...i see MVP in the ring...

i can't believe i missed it .

Comment

A WWE.com article published shortly after the December 28 edition of Raw alluded to an "almost guaranteed encounter between the WWE Chairman, HBK and the Hit Man." confirmed that Hart will be working with the company after January 4, WWEShop has unveiled new Bret Hart merchandising.

WTF?! let's see what role the great Bret Hart has....

Comment

Comment

yea maybe bret will work with the hart dynasty or something...i forgot..is DX fighting the hart dynasty tonight or someone else??

Comment

Working...
                      X