Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more famous?: Mike Tyson or Michael Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even starving African kids know who Mike Tyson is.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      japans most beloved manga(comic) is about basketball....with multiple references to jordan.....jordan=basketball, its as simple as that
      Yea, but manga is wank.

Comment

• if theres counterfeit shoes in your country, youve seen the jumpman logo, and know that it means jordan.....
        that mean the whole world

Comment

• Lol @ the same old "only in America" argument these fools have to say. It's funny as hell actually. I am not American yet still the only argument they have against me "only in America". Stfu if you don't have anything else to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Beelzebub View Post
            Even starving African kids know who Mike Tyson is.
            And those same starving African kids are making Jordan sneakers.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
              if theres counterfeit shoes in your country, youve seen the jumpman logo, and know that it means jordan.....
              that mean the whole world
              I seriously didn't know what that jumpman logo meant and had no clue what Air Jordan was.

I don't think anyone over here does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                I seriously didn't know what that jumpman logo meant and had no clue what Air Jordan was.

In US people know about every brand, American brands, European brands, Asian brands. You name it, US don't live under a rock. Americans know what's in style and what's not, worldwide. They're not one-dimensional robots

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                  And those same starving African kids are making Jordan sneakers.
                  BUZZ! Wrong answer; Get you stereotypes right. African kids are exploited in diamond mines and Chinese kids make bootleg Jordans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post

britland is the world confirmed....

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                      In US people know about every brand, American brands, European brands, Asian brands. You name it, US don't live under a rock. Americans know what's in style and what's not, worldwide. They're not one-dimensional robots
                      Yea, I obviously know American brands.

90% of the UK don't know what supras are, I do.

But Air Jordan, they don't get retailed over here. No one I know or speak to talk about them.

They must be whack as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                      X