Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW] Ricky Hatton Blames Pacquiao Loss on Mayweather Sr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hatton blames snr
    snr blames pac's steroids
    pac sues snr

snr should sue hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
      i do believe hatton. do i think he'd be able to beat pacquiao in a rematch? no. but do i think he could put up a better performance? yes. hatton is capable of slugging it out with pacquiao for a few rounds and give us an entertaining fight.

marquez-hatton sounds awesome. two of my favorite fighters but i'll have to go with my most fav out of the two, DINAMITAAAAAAAA!!! should be quite a fight, hopefully it gets done!
      im suprised with you man. your posts are more mature and you show more class.

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post
        Poor JMM everybody's using him as a return gate (stepping stone) by retirees.
        Errrr.....No, I think that's rich Marquez you mean? Fights with Pac, Barrera, Mayweather and now maybe Hatton do not mean 'poor' Marquez, but rather rich Marquez!

Very rich Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
          hatton blames snr
          snr blames pac's steroids
          pac sues snr

snr should sue hatton.
          he has no case against fatton

Comment

he shouldnt blame his trainer.....but good for him makin a come back

Comment

he really didnt say he blamed he accused floyd snr of not taking the foot off the gas 3 weeks prior the fight when he shoulda been taking it easy

Comment

He blames Sr. because he (Sr.) expected more of him than he could deliver. That's called being a limited or past prime fighter.

Comment

Working...
                X