No announcement yet.

If Hatton can eat Tszyu's shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Hatton can eat Tszyu's shots?

You know, the guy that KTFO judah in round 2, and yeah he was past prime but your punch is the last thing to go. Then how the f is manny gonna ktfo him in one round you mugs?

no one knows what is going to happen. but its possible
    pacquiao might be just too fast
    but we won't know till the fight starts
    good luck to both of them

Comment

mannys not knocking anyone out on saturday

Comment

Hatton KO in ten via bodyshot

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          You know, the guy that KTFO judah in round 2, and yeah he was past prime but your punch is the last thing to go. Then how the f is manny gonna ktfo him in one round you mugs?
          If hatton could eat tzsyu shot.he definitely wont be KOd my PBF right?......wrong........diff styles.....am sure youll argue KHAN's chin will be able to holdup though...................lol

Comment

Well
            1. Hatton's chin has deteriorated a lot since then, see the Lazcano and Collazo fights for confirmation.
            2. Hatton's drinking and blowing up between fights might well have caught up with him.
            3. The fight will be in the U.S., so Ricky won't be able to foul his way into a win over Pac.

so

4. Hatton has little to no chance of seeing the final bell.

Comment

I know one thing, you hatton fans are the most annoying ****s on this website. This place will go to hell if Hatton wins, and I doubt he'll win and I want this fight to happen soon so the annoying hatton fans go away with his clinching style and the only reason he beat kostya was because he clinched the whole fight cheating and wasn't dq'd.

Comment

Hatton continually smothered Tszyu all night so that he wasn't able to catch Ricky at the end of his punches. The longer armed Pac will be able to catch Hatton multiple times by the time he gets anywhere close enough to clinch or hold.

Comment

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
                  I know one thing, you hatton fans are the most annoying ****s on this website. This place will go to hell if Hatton wins, and I doubt he'll win and I want this fight to happen soon so the annoying hatton fans go away with his clinching style and the only reason he beat kostya was because he clinched the whole fight cheating and wasn't dq'd.

I like the way even the MASSIVELY biased Australian media called it a fair win for Hatton you slag!

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
                    in one round? hell no, not a chance.
                    maybe in the 8th or something.
                    but make no mistake about it hatton isn't a bum.
                    he's game and this is gonna be war.

Comment

Working...
                    X