No announcement yet.

Best place to buy legitimate tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy legitimate tickets?

Hello my fellow felines, it's going to be my first International fight for Hatton vs Pac. It's going to be my first time in Vegas, and can anybody point me in the right direction for a good US ticket broker?

With the recession here in the UK the British pound is sucks right now and I would prefer to pay in dollars if I can save a few "bucks".

Much appreciato!

Stubhub.com and Ticketmaster.com are probably the most legitimate sites as far as buying legit tickets. I personally shop the craigslist ads. Its a bit more risky, but i have found some amazing deals there.

Comment

If you are trying to get tickets at regular value Ticketmaster is the best. Stubhub and Razor gator are all legit but the charge way more than face value.

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
        Hello my fellow felines, it's going to be my first International fight for Hatton vs Pac. It's going to be my first time in Vegas, and can anybody point me in the right direction for a good US ticket broker?

With the recession here in the UK the British pound is sucks right now and I would prefer to pay in dollars if I can save a few "bucks".

Much appreciato!
        Depends on how many tickets you need. If you are buying 1 ticket you might be better off buying it from a scalper because single tickets go for face value or below value now cuz nobody goes alone. Craigslist and Ticketmaster are the best 2 options out there now. If you are going to buy it from StubHub you are crazy. They charge higher than the scalper price but your ticket would be more secure.

Comment

If you are coming from the UK make sure you get your tickets. I would never make a cross world trip without having the tickets on me or at the will call at the MGM. If you can't get a ticket from TM just cough up the extra mula on stubhub. There are scalpers but I wouldn't risk it just to save 100 bucks. Imagine getting all the way to Vegas and being unable to get a ticket.

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
            X