• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 3

slightly geeky topic but

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/ne...newthread&f=12

the heavens shall trembile mutha****ers

I don't really care to be honest... I played Diablo 2 and the expansion every once in a while for a week or two the past couple of years when the mood strikes.. but I doubt I'll get 3.

I'm waiting for Starcraft 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
      I don't really care to be honest... I played Diablo 2 and the expansion every once in a while for a week or two the past couple of years when the mood strikes.. but I doubt I'll get 3.

I'm waiting for Starcraft 2.
      i aint a fan of RTS games but rise of nations: rise of legends was really fun which felt odd to me...never played star or war craft

Comment

Never cared for starcraft.
        Diablo series however were always fun.

Comment

Starcraft > Diablo. Starcraft 2 is gonna be awesome. I may get Diablo 3 though as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            Never cared for starcraft.
            Diablo series however were always fun.
            i hope that world of warcraft game hasnt made blizzard lazy or not caring knowing if they fail with D3 they can still make a cash cow with WOW

Comment

Originally posted by SturmRules View Post
              i hope that world of warcraft game hasnt made blizzard lazy or not caring knowing if they fail with D3 they can still make a cash cow with WOW
              There's a reason WoW is a cash cow... because of the work the put into the game 24/7.

Comment

World of Starcraft would destroy World of Warcraft IMO. I've never payed for an MMO because it's stupid to pay monthly to play just one game but if they ever did make World of Starcraft I'd probably reconsider,

Comment

starcraft was amaaaaaaazing. My god i played it 24 hours straight.

Comment

Working...
                  X