Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever been blessed to be the choosen one to pierce a girls hymen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Just wondering who here has been blessed to be the chosen one to pierce a girls hymen. AKA take a girls virginity.

I never had, the closest i came was i was a girls fifth. We were both 15 and hella young.

Whats it like to pierce that hymen. Did your d1ck hurt trying to penetrate through it?

Discuss
    Been five times. Good when you started out in your early age. The older you get the less you will find these types due to age differences and experiences. Unless, of course, you have that paper that says i can be your sugar daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Been five times. Good when you started out in your early age. The older you get the less you will find these types due to age differences and experiences. Unless, of course, you have that paper that says i can be your sugar daddy.
      I believe you on that claim. There is tons of nasty ass ghetto hood rats where you come from that no one else would come close to touching. So you stepped in and did that disgusting deed to them nasty ghetto hood rats.

Congrats ninja

Comment

I believe you on that claim. There is tons of nasty ass ghetto hood rats where you come from that no one else would come close to touching. So you stepped in and did that disgusting deed to them nasty ghetto hood rats.

Congrats ninja
        Look at the prudent racist one. A girl has sex and she's a hoodrat? I guess the world is fill with them? Even your mom, ain't that right, sonny? I can account for four of them now. One is corporate manager; one is a nurse, one is social worker; one is a small business owner. Have no idea how the other one turned out, but I guess those four fit your definition of hoodrat?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Look at the prudent racist one. A girl has sex and she's a hoodrat? I guess the world is fill with them? Even your mom, ain't that right, sonny? I can account for four of them now. One is corporate manager; one is a nurse, one is social worker; one is a small business owner. Have no idea how the other one turned out, but I guess those four fit your definition of hoodrat?
          Look at you dreaming that then hoodrat you banged turned into something productive. Everyone on the Internet claims better things for themselves then what is reality but it's all good.

Btw I disagree with all women are hoodrats if they have sex. It's just the ones you banged are ghetto hoodrats. No quality at all.

Be real

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            only my high school girlfriend

95% of the girls ive gotten with after are whores
            Yaaaaaaas!!! Lmao...

Comment

Look at you dreaming that then hoodrat you banged turned into something productive. Everyone on the Internet claims better things for themselves then what is reality but it's all good.

Btw I disagree with all women are hoodrats if they have sex. It's just the ones you banged are ghetto hoodrats. No quality at all.

Be real
              Dude, you started a thread and I responded to it. None of these women has any relations to you I would think, but you got offended and tried to insult me. You could have just said you don't want me in your thread. I am getting a racist vibes from you, so I will discontinue this conversation. Sorry for barging into your thread, man. Grow up, dude. You are trying to insult people you don't know, never met and probably will never meet.

Comment

Working...
              X