Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Dominates, Stops Nicholas Walters in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
    Chocolatito being #1 is a joke in itself.

HBO doesn't have to have a list did you not hear them say the other week Choco was #1? The turn around and say the winner of Ward-Kov was #1 last week then come tonight say Loma has to be P4P #1? Thats what I'm talking about! Maybe you don't watch boxing.....
    You're the dumbass that has friggen GayLoveKin at #2, and the guy has done nothing to be #2 except in the ****hole (like Lou Ciphers mom)

Comment

• I haven't seen the fight so I can't comment but I'm not surprised by the outcome. Lomachenko is a special fighter and it takes a lot more than a guy with a big punch to beat him. Salido is rugged veteran with a suffocating offense. I actually thought it was a little arrogant of Team Lomachenko to put him against Salido so early even though I thought he held his own. The Russell win was impressive but I would still to like to see a rematch. I still favor Lomachenko but I don't think we saw the best Gary Russell that night. I can't think of anyone that could beat him right now. If he fought Pacquioa it would be an interesting test because that would be a whole other level of competition and it would definitely push him to the top of any p4p list.

Finally, given the tribal instincts of some of the people on here I'm not surprised by some of the comments on here either.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        This just in! Adelaide Byrd had Walters up 2 points! And the judges from last week in the Kovalev fight had Walters up 1 point at the time of stoppage, I mean at the time of "BYTCHING OUT."

And the white man marches on...
        right thru the "superior" black fighters hahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
          Walters need to watch JCC vs meldrick taylor
          Why? This has nothing to do with that fight except that Taylor can't talk and chavez was at least scoring in his fight, Walters was doing ZERO

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
            You're not even from the Ukraine...but you share his same skin color..looks like white boys have finally found their one!!
            Loma is mad nice he is skilled very skilled..the type of talent white people can create once every couple of thousand years.Hold on to 5his guys balls super tight because he is all you have...But I'm no hater, he will not lose for a long time..he can truly box
            you can add sergy the kilt bros and GGG to the mix. the east europeons were banned from the US for 50 years they would have totally dominated the "superior and gifted" black fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
              That's a really sad day for me, I can't express how angry I am
              you can always shoot yourself with your AK

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                I haven't seen the fight so I can't comment but I'm not surprised by the outcome. Lomachenko is a special fighter and it takes a lot more than a guy with a big punch to beat him. Salido is rugged veteran with a suffocating offense. I actually thought it was a little arrogant of Team Lomachenko to put him against Salido so early even though I thought he held his own. The Russell win was impressive but I would still to like to see a rematch. I still favor Lomachenko but I don't think we saw the best Gary Russell that night. I can't think of anyone that could beat him right now. If he fought Pacquioa it would be an interesting test because that would be a whole other level of competition and it would definitely push him to the top of any p4p list.

Finally, given the tribal instincts of some of the people on here I'm not surprised by some of the comments on here either.
                No, they're racist pieces of ****, jealous, and ignorant

Comment

• loma enjoying his victory

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                    you can add sergy the kilt bros and GGG to the mix. the east europeons were banned from the US for 50 years they would have totally dominated the "superior and gifted" black fighters
                    Yeah, GayLoveKin ducked one, Sergey just lost to the same one, Wladimir got knocked out by one, and the list goes on. You're simply a racist simpleton

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                      Hes not there yet but im sure he will be there in 2-3 years.
                      I think this would be a good list right now: (If you think Kovalev won against Ward)
                      1. Kovalev
                      2. Gonzales
                      3. Ward
                      4. Lomachenko
                      5. GGG
                      Take triple V out of there...that list should be for real risk takers

Comment

Working...
                      X