Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How confident are you in Ward's ability to stand up to 12 rounds of power from GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Oh just noticed, you said "we got it made" lol. You and Keith Thurman? Lolol pathetic.
    Don't bother anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Ward would be able to handle GGG... I think kovolev is a bigger threat to ward than ggg..
      Correct...........

Comment

You might be right, but heres what team Froch said when approached by the unproven middleweight: "we'll swerve him if we can... Punches like a mule... Will take outrageous money... Career threatening fight". Froch is a natural smw, battle proven, and Ward's best win
        Froch is in the twilight of his career and strictly in high reward-low risk cashout phase. Which is why they're talking about him fighting JCC or Hopkins. Him swerving GGG means not a damn thing when it comes to how Ward, who dominated Froch, matches up with GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          Don't bother anymore.
          Just having some fun with this low self esteem moron

Comment

Just having some fun with this low self esteem moron
            Idk how you can have fun with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              Idk how you can have fun with that.
              Guess I'm a jerk, or even sadist. Maybe I need an alt like that windup

Comment

• Originally posted by rzagza View Post
                Froch is in the twilight of his career and strictly in high reward-low risk cashout phase. Which is why they're talking about him fighting JCC or Hopkins. Him swerving GGG means not a damn thing when it comes to how Ward, who dominated Froch, matches up with GGG.
                For sure, just saying nobody Ward has beaten would be favored over GGG. He will be Ward's best opponent, despite his resume.

But this got me thinking, even resume wise GGG would be one of Ward's best wins. Froch had a much better resume of course. Kessler's best win by far is Froch, post Ward, not much else vs GGG. Same for Abe. And then you're down to Bika, Green, etc. Dawson had a much better resume, but hard to give much credit cause Dawson was dead at the weight. Dawsons fault of course

Comment

Working...
                X