No announcement yet.

BWAA or RING they all have external influences

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MakeItRain View Post
    You forgot to add Oscar Dela Hoya owns Ring and Golden boy who Donaire had just beef with on twitter. Also Memo who admitted in court for supplying Peds to Olympic atheletes including Marion Jones, so the Marquez win over PAC is a suspect.
    If Memo is so great why did Arce get KTFO by Donaire in tatlo asaultos?

Hindi Ko Natindihan? Donaire ran from Concepcion for 12 rounds at 115 and barely beat him, than he gets four consecutive KO's with Conte. People can throw suspicion wherever they please.

Unfortunately, in modern sports nobody can definitively state what someone is taking.

I actually think guys like Conte and Memo have enough insight to prepare athletes without illegal doping. Both of these guys have been under the radar in the past, so if they would get caught again than they are finished.

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
      1- To say that Top Rank has no affiliation with the BWAA is bogus. When the BWAA has hosted events in Vegas they have special deals to events in conjunction with Top Rank. Ask the admin of this website or anyone who knows the history, why would i lie about this, i don't make a nickel from GBP or TR.

2-Who was the last GBP fighter to win FOTY by BWAA?

3-The famous Hauser article that called out DLH, didn't that get first place in the investigative section? Fine. But name one Bloody award given on a major piece criticizing Bob Arum or TR? BTW, they gave Hauser another award about how HBO lost Pac. WHo really cares? HBO didn't want to defraud their audience by having a pass prime Mosley featured on a PPV event. God bless Ross Greenburg for not wanting the fight, BTW, he got fired not to far down the road,hmmmmmmm do you think TR had anything to do with that?

BTW, in sports illustrated Bob Arum himself said that a Pac-Mosley fight made no sense. Do you want a direct quote? Okay here it is:

"Mosley was huffing and puffing for air in the fourth or fifth round when he fought Mora."To me, that is the real tipoff for an aging fighter. Even Big George Foreman did that in his 40’s, but he always had that big, big punch like in the (Michael) Moorer fight. What I've read is not very supportive to make any Mosley-Pacquiao bout. Look, he's going to be 40 and he's in the lighter weights where speed is so important. He's on a show with guys -- example, 20-year-old Saul Canelo Alvarez -- old enough to be his son.” "I guess Shane needs the money due to his matrimonial situation (a divorce under harsh California community property rules)," Arum said. "I've always considered Shane to be a nice guy but this is what happens to fighters when they age." - Sports Illustrated 9/20/2010

4-So i guess all these organizations like the news media that are owned by corporations are totally free from any external influences?
      1. you keep sayin this but where is your proof ?...do you want us to just take your word for it..unlike you, not all of ushas acces to thoses kinds of events ..if you really know anything about those events coz so far , it's all claims..

2. how long has golden boy promotion been around?
      3, hauseris a damn good writer
      4.irellevant

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I think Guererro is deserving of a P4P spot, personally. Not so much Broner.

It's similar to the IBHOF and the WBHOF.

If you're inducted into the WBHOF you are considered a HOF'er, despite the IBHOF being considered "more credible".

Just as winning the Ring FOTY you are considered to have won the FOTY as an accomplishment or accolade.

if you think guerrero is a deserving top 10 p4p fighter at the moment then i dont know what to tell you ..id love see your list tho...

with the bold , if you consider that legit , you have to consider ring's top 10 p4p legit aswell coz it's coming from the same damn source...you cant credit one and not the other when both are coming from the same source..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          [/B]

if you think guerrero is a deserving top 10 p4p fighter at the moment then i dont know what to tell you ..id love see your list tho...

with the bold , if you consider that legit , you have to consider ring's top 10 p4p legit aswell coz it's coming from the same damn source...you cant credit one and not the other when both are coming from the same source..
          I perhaps wouldn't have him in my Top 10, if I did, at the very bottom is where he'd be.

But realistically I'd say he's Top 15 range. But I wouldn't be mad if someone were to have him in the Top 10, which was more my point.

And the bold was referring to the past as opposed to right now.

Even still, I don't know how they form their winner's right now so I can't really comment on that without doing a little research.

They're coming from the same source, as in, they have the same name on the banner. But that source wasn't the same as it is now, it was completely different and considered 100% legit once upon a time.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I think he's with Top Rank.

He is according to their website but in all honesty I'm not that sure.

I know he did sign with them back in 2011 but I'm not sure how long his contract was for.
            you think?.. he is with zanfer promtions thats why that annoying ass dude has always been in his corner in the post fight..

Comment

1. you keep sayin this but where is your proof ?...do you want us to just take your word for it..unlike you, not all of ushas acces to thoses kinds of events ..if you really know anything about those events coz so far , it's all claims..

2. how long has golden boy promotion been around?
              3, hauseris a damn good writer
              4.irellevant
              Buddy Boy, the last BWAA held in vegas had a special conjunction deal with a TR event in the area. That is factual. Call their PR department if you are so interested.

GBP has been around for about 12 years.

Now answer my questions about the BWAA. Name me awards given on articles critical on Bob Arum and Top Rank. You are the one claiming that they are not "influenced."

Is Hauser a good writer? Yes. I have some of his books. Is he bias? Well you saw that whole Mayweather PED thing, and even this website has said that was unreliable 3rd party source. He pretty much reprinted something thrown out by Montoya.

Answer some of those questions buddy.

Comment

Buddy Boy, the last BWAA held in vegas had a special conjunction deal with a TR event in the area. That is factual. Call their PR department if you are so interested.

Now answer my questions about the BWAA. Name me awards given on articles critical on Bob Arum and Top Rank. You are the one claiming that he are "influenced."

Is Hauser a good writer? Yes. I have some of his books. Is he bias? Well you saw that whole Mayweather PED thing, and even this website has said that was unreliable 3rd party source. He pretty much reprinted something thrown out by Montoya.
                what you are saying is all google ****...what im asking you is proof for your previous claims ...but all you have is " belive me this , beleiev me that and providing **** anyone could get from google..

lets's start again ,where is your proof BWAA is anti GBP?..

Comment

what you are saying is all google ****...what im asking you is proof for your previous claims ...but all you have is " belive me this , beleiev me that and providing **** anyone could get from google..

lets's start again ,where is your proof BWAA is anti GBP?..
                  Trolls as yourself can't handle truth. Google stuff? This very website has shot down the entire Hauser Mayweather PED scandal. Mayweather works with GBP.

I am still waiting for answers to my questions?

Comment

Now answer my questions about the BWAA. Name me awards given on articles critical on Bob Arum and Top Rank. You are the one claiming that they are not "influenced."

you just answered a question with a question. Just saying.... its hard to take someone serious when you dont have facts to back up a claim. If its your opinion thats cool. But i think you were asked for the facts or at the least to know its just your opinion!

Comment

Trolls as yourself can't handle truth. Google stuff? This very website has shot down the entire Hauser Mayweather PED scandal. Mayweather works with GBP.

I am still waiting for answers to my questions?
                      i dont deny being a troll sometimes..esp when im talking to a troll..

all im asking you is proof for your claims , how hard can that be?

i mean , it's not like everyone here knows youre some kinda of a credible boxing insider , people are going to be asking for proof when youre claiming things...

Comment

Working...
                      X