Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which upcoming mismatch are you looking forward to the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to be fair, we dont know if cotto-serg is going to be a mismatch yet, never know how serg old legs are holding up.

and i wouldnt call quillin-whatever his name is a mismatch, its clear now that quillin isnt that good and probably will be a competitive fight

lara-ishe isnt so much of a mismatch, both are probably top 10 in weight class but its more of just a stinker

Comment

Yo just IMAGINE that Cotto somehow gives Martinez a master class lesson and knocks him down/out.

I'd be laughing my ****in ass off at Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
        Not to be the one, but by this boards general consensus of Manny killing, slaughtering, dismantiling, winning 10 rounds, and putting of Bradley in a wheelchair, Im going to say the MISMATCH I am looking forward to the most is Bradley-Manny II. Should be an easy answer considering how bad Manny beat Bradley according to this board.
        you must have not been on earth for the bradley jmm fight and the pacquaio jmm fight that happened in between

Comment

I hope Quillin gets sparked by the garbage man

Comment

Originally posted by smoothsmg View Post
            Not to be the one, but by this boards general consensus of Manny killing, slaughtering, dismantiling, winning 10 rounds, and putting of Bradley in a wheelchair, Im going to say the MISMATCH I am looking forward to the most is Bradley-Manny II. Should be an easy answer considering how bad Manny beat Bradley according to this board.
            use common sense, you're reaching. bradley and pacquiao are both top 5 p4p fighters. you're upset someone implied mayweather has an easy fight, which isnt even an insult because maidana is still a top welterweight just not top p4p.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I hope Quillin gets sparked by the garbage man
              that would be funny, are you the poster that called him out on instagram

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                I'm just happy that the april 26th card got sorted out, because last time I checked TBA was fighting figueroa, matthysse, and thurman all in one night.
                Yeah TBA was having a busy night lol

Comment

Lol. Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    that would be funny, are you the poster that called him out on instagram
                    yea he was, the 3 quillin fans on this site got pissed at him and said he had no life for leaving a comment on his picture.

Comment

Kovalev-Agnew. I want Kovalev to put a beating on him after calling him "ordinary" when his best win is Yusaf Mack.

Comment

Working...
                      X