No announcement yet.

HBO Helped Juanma Killed His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    By showing clips of Garcia throwing up and looking draines it killed any excuse Juanma could have used. Just by looking at that telecast Juanma got beat by a drained fighter who bust his ass of to make the weight.
    I do not think anyone needs or wants any excuses from JuanMa (or any other boxer that is clearly dominated). Personally, I never thought JuanMa could beat Mickey and I am sure the majority would agree.

After his second loss to Salido, I thought that he should retire. Nothing about this kid inspires confidence in me as a knowledgeable boxing fan. He should have just stayed home with whatever money he has and just enjoy life. He has taken way too much punishment and brain damage is nothing to mess with. Retire already JuanMa. You had a great run.

No offense, but I think that this thread is pointless.
    Last edited by Fistic; 06-17-2013, 01:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      Goddamn what is wrong with these Puerto Rican posters?

Why bring the Puerto Rican thing into it? Douche-bag

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
        Why bring the Puerto Rican thing into it? Douche-bag
        quuuuuoted for truthiness!

Comment

What's up with your avi, bro?

Comment

HBO aint kill that...a tough rugged cat from the mean streets of Philly by way of Tanzania did that to Juanma...everybody he fought afterwards just benefited from the work Mtwaga put in...real talk!!

Comment

You guy riding the nationality wagon should be removed from this forum. You are ruining it for us boxing fans.

Comment

he hasn't been the same since he sparked de leon. just like tyson, gomez and trinidad before him, he fell in love with his power.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  quuuuuoted for truthiness!
                  Vaya baya mi pana. Si no me equivoco eso es en referencia a the Colbert Report.

Green for that.

Comment

Originally posted by larryXdavid View Post
                    gerry penalosa ruined juanma

Juanma shows symptoms similar to those exhibited by fighters who are brain damaged and/or have limited or impaired brain function. His motor skills have been in rapid decline for a period of years. Yes.

Comment

Killed nothing. Juanma was done and everybody knew it. Still, missing weight is bogus. Mayweather should be hounded by the press for the bull**** catchweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X