No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Knocks Ramos Out in Six, Wins WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
    I'm not sure Arum is going to want Rigondeaux anytime soon that's the main problem
    That's true arum has to screw things up. Like you said this would be a hell of a fight! has to happen

Comment

Made some money! Good call my man

Comment

I still cant believe Ramos was super champion WTF was that Riggo went out of hes style tried to force the action but the guy still wouldn't throw. In my opinion Riggo would have finished it way earlier if he had stepped it up because Ramos lost hes balls after he felt the power obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by JKidd2624 View Post
          Ugly, boring fight up until Rigo landed one good left uppercut to the body during the head pulling incident and had Ramos uneasy... then waited for Cortez to unpause the action, and hammered Ramos out of there with lefts upstairs before landing a devastating left downstairs to end it.

Didn't leave much to the imagination, but, in the end, he got the job done.
          the 'head pulling'- watch it again, rigondeaux kept his hand there to steer ramos round as they turned so that ramos couldn't effectively come back at him, rather than actually holding his head in order to then hit whilst holding.

Comment

Donaire-Rigondeaux would be awesome but Donaire will fight Arce after he gets threw with WV2.

In the meantime Rigondeaux can fight either Poonsawat or Nishioka. Either of those 2 guys would be Rigondeaux best opponent till date.

Comment

haha i was way off on this one props to rigo man he's the truth. i dont want to clown ramos to hard cuz i know what it takes to git in that ring BUT he fought like a scary b***h! if i had put bread up on this fight i would be hella mad.

Comment

Cosign Rosales, RIGO will fight other champs and possibly* get a chance at donaire of he doesn't move up in weight. Imagine a narvaez who would actually counter? Narvaez toyed with donaire just didn't attack and made donaire look terrible. Donaire says he didn't want to fight. If that was the case open narvaez up! RIGO would be terrible for donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
                  Cosign Rosales, RIGO will fight other champs and possibly* get a chance at donaire of he doesn't move up in weight. Imagine a narvaez who would actually counter? Narvaez toyed with donaire just didn't attack and made donaire look terrible. Donaire says he didn't want to fight. If that was the case open narvaez up! RIGO would be terrible for donaire.
                  I wouldn't say all that. I mean I guess you can look at it that way and say what Narvaez did. But, one can also point out how Cordoba made Rigo look terrible.

Really a Donaire-Rigo fight might be hell boring because neither one of them would try to commit first. They won't want to make the first mistake and unlike Cordoba and Narvaez these dudes talents are on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    9 pro fights at 31 years old. This guy is gonna fight top 10 fighters for the rest of his career. He has to, he's old for the amount of pro fights he has. Next fight should be Donaire but I don't think Arum wants that fight, I think that would be a great challenging fight for both fighters. Those are the type of fights Arum doesn't like those fights. He didn't make Gamboa-Lopez when people wanted it.
                    agree. great fight but scumbag arum isn't going to make this.

Comment

I simply see RIGO countering his speed with footwork, speed, and combinations and just how narvaez had donaire tentative. RIGO would start pot shotting, combos here and there and coast to a decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X