Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpson too strong for Bell

http://www.skysports.com/video/inlin...749152,00.html
    http://www.skysports.com/khan/story/...748942,00.html

Good win for simpson hes getting better all the time, still hard to believe hes only 26 hes been around for donkeys.

Hopefully he gets a shot at martin lindsay now, what a fight that will be

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Good win for simpson hes getting better all the time, still hard to believe hes only 26 hes been around for donkeys.

Hopefully he gets a shot at martin lindsay now, what a fight that will be
      Yep would be quality .I think Simpson would probably beat Lindsay tho tbh .Simpson's boxed more than twice the rounds and over 100 more plus never been stopped .Lindsay's boxed 80 Simpson 189 plus Simpson's a year younger and getting better with experience .I would probably fancy Simpson for a stoppage.His last 2 opponents have came out a mess,Truscott and Stevie Bell bust up.
      Last edited by alza1988; 12-06-2009, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
        Yep would be quality .I think Simpson would beat Lindsay tho tbh .Simpson's boxed more than twice the rounds and over 100 more plus never been stopped .Lindsay's boxed 80 Simpson 189 plus Simpson's a year younger and getting better with experience .I would probably fancy Simpson for a stoppage.His last 2 opponents have came out a mess,Truscott and Stevie Bell bust up.
        Yeah hes getting better all the time, hes also being trained by billy nelson as well, ive got him beating lindsay, he wouldent be bothered by the atmosphere in belfast like applby was.

This fight needs to happen, WAR SIMPSON

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Yeah hes getting better all the time, hes also being trained by billy nelson as well, ive got him beating lindsay, he wouldent be bothered by the atmosphere in belfast like applby was.

This fight needs to happen, WAR SIMPSON
          Yep Lindsay's boxing Jamie Arthur at the start of February .He should win that looking at Arthur's record .15-2 4ko's and going into his first 12rdr.Simpson will probably get the winner.

Comment

Simpson was a beast in there with those hooks.Good stuff!

Comment

Working...
            X