Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito clowns Roach's Parkisons (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...

I thought being the 'bad guy' was a great way for Tony to help sell tickets/PPVs but he just took it to another level of scum. I don't even think the Mayweathers would stoop that low, and they're not exactly fans of Roach's work. This will make a lot of people want to see Tony get KTFO, they should put it on 24/7 or find a way to make the video go viral or turn it into a big controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
      Wow...

I thought being the 'bad guy' was a great way for Tony to help sell tickets/PPVs but he just took it to another level of scum. I don't even think the Mayweathers would stoop that low, and they're not exactly fans of Roach's work. This will make a lot of people want to see Tony get KTFO, they should put it on 24/7 or find a way to make the video go viral or turn it into a big controversy.
      Margs happy Manny gave him a big paycheck, thank Manny for me that he gave a known cheater a 4 million dollar paycheck. A known criminal who now thinks its hilarious to make fun of people with disabilities. I don't live in Texas, or The Philippines so I can't thank Manny enough for giving a criminal a huge paycheck.

Comment

If mayweather did this you lot would be caling him a marketing genius! LMFAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
          If mayweather did this you lot would be caling him a marketing genius! LMFAO!!

Lmao this is sadly true.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChapoGuzman View Post
            LMFAO people are *****es! Most of the idiots talking **** are margarito haters anyways so who cares. You're irrelevant! Don't stand in the kitchen if you can't handle the heat! Get em tony!!!!!!
            What kind of insensitive BS is this???!!! Parkinson's is an incurable disease that makes the life of the those afflicted a living hell. Although Roach can be contradictory and a douche, making fun of his ailment is pretty damn low. GTFO and learn some respect man.

Comment

I cant stand Roach, but that is classless as you can get.

Comment

I have the original upload.

Comment

Rios deserved an Emmy for that masterful performance

Comment

Originally posted by writeright View Post
                    I have the original upload.
                    where???????

Comment

Jerk offs. I just hope Manny's camp has been good enough for him to KO that SOB. 3 days to go...

Comment

Working...
                      X