No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you drinking it straight?

Even if not, half a bottle already? Jesus, you put even me to shame.

I swear my alcohol tolerance falls off by about 5% each year. All those years from 17-24 drinking my ass off at least 5 nights a week to build up a strong tolerance have been for nothing.

When I actually can drink again, I'll probably end up over-doing it, and get TKO'd by a six pack. FML.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Don't believe the hype; I'm shot. I got 0 enthusiasm to post now. You'll always be holdin it down around here. I fell off like mad.
      If I'm still doing this when I'm 40, you have my permission to travel southeast to put a bullet between my ****ing eyes.

Comment

• what it do mang....

i know you don't be around hurrr much but atleast write some boxing **** urrry now and then.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Are you drinking it straight?

Even if not, half a bottle already? Jesus, you put even me to shame.

I swear my alcohol tolerance falls off by about 5% each year. All those years from 17-24 drinking my ass off at least 5 nights a week to build up a strong tolerance have been for nothing.

When I actually can drink again, I'll probably end up over-doing it, and get TKO'd by a six pack. FML.
          No, I;m trying to be healthy so I added a little bit of cranberry juice

Wooooooooooo here comes the sloppy typing

Comment

If I'm still doing this when I'm 40, you have my permission to travel southeast to put a bullet between my ****ing eyes.
            I got a couple trips to make to PA.

I'm overdue to chop it wit Reed again. And one of these days, we gotta chop it in person. Maybe a 3 day drunk/boxing binge.

Comment

• Still, if I had half a bottle of vodka in me right now I'd be in the fetal position sawing some serious wood.

My tolerance is piss these days. I look at a label and get tipsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                I got a couple trips to make to PA.

I'm overdue to chop it wit Reed again. And one of these days, we gotta chop it in person. Maybe a 3 day drunk/boxing binge.
                You're still in Ohio, right?

That's not too far from me currently. I'm in Virginia, right on the state line with Tennessee. Not by choice, I'm kind of stuck here for a while. But I'd definitely be up for a meetup in the future. I love road trips, anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                  what it do mang....

i know you don't be around hurrr much but atleast write some boxing **** urrry now and then.
                  I'm behind on the latest shit. I got a head full of old shit tho.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Still, if I had half a bottle of vodka in me right now I'd be in the fetal position sawing some serious wood.

My tolerance is piss these days. I look at a label and get tipsy.
                  Best way to be.

It's sad for pride reasons, but gravy for the functionality of gettin lit. I'm makin 3 glasses of drank last forever since I been on. And I feel good.

Comment

You're still in Ohio, right?

That's not too far from me currently. I'm in Virginia, right on the state line with Tennessee. Not by choice, I'm kind of stuck here for a while. But I'd definitely be up for a meetup in the future. I love road trips, anyway.
                    Ha ha, I forgot you told that before.

When I got the disposable $ and the time for an extended trip, I'm game. Who knows when that'll be tho.

I'm outta breath just typin these posts.

Comment

• My drinking abilities are shameful. I should really stop it.

Comment

Working...
                      X