Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think there will be any major shock upsets this year??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well considering that Anthony Joshua is favorite against Kiltschko! I can see this fight potentially producing a upset! Every fighter has one last great fight left inside of them! maybe Wladimir Kiltschko has one big performance still the tank......

It will be interesting to see how the odds change, as we approach close to the fight.

Comment

ive got a feeling chavez is going to give canelo a lot of problems if he isnt drained. Hes not got the power to stop chavez coming forward and hes not quick enough with his footwork to do what matinez did.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        conor beats floyd later this year and by ko
        - golf expert on the wrong forum

Comment

I'd give Chavez a puncher's chance of KOing Canelo. He'll probably look like a punching bag but if he has enough balls to swing, maybe his size can be a difference maker.

Comment

I think Amir Khan beats Kell Brook. Goes on to beat the winner of Golovkin Jacobs. Steps up to beat the winner of Ward Kovalev rematch and walks off into the sunset. You heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by kigali View Post
              jacobs whipping ggg will be the beginning.
              lmaooooooo

Comment

In a full year of boxing there probably will be a shocking result or two.I think Crawford might get beat if he fights the best guys available.

Comment

There are always upsets, so yes.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    thats not an upset if you know slick boxing(i do)
                    Ggg is a heavy favorite so it is an upset

Comment

Canelo overcomes the huge size difference against JR. and wins decisively.

Comment

Working...
                      X