• Show
Clear All

White (sort of )
    English-Irish Italian
    Last time I got arrested I was 5'10
    Hazel eyes
    Dark Brown/Black hair

Comment

South East Asian Filipino 5'9 1/2, 168 pounds. Black hair, brown skin, and dark eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
        White
        Canadian
        5'9"
        brown eyes
        brown hair
        C'mon now.

Comment

Korean-Italian
          6"1 / 175lbs
          Brown eyes/ black hair

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Yup

Mexicans, cubans, dominicans, etc.are all north Americans

It's funny how white ppl think Latinos are all south american
            You are right, Mexicans, Cubans, Dominicans, El Salvador, Guatemala, Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica are all part of North America. Although, at least by saying Central America, he did give an option to all of those countries except Mexico, since CA is a part of NA, and that's where those countries are considered to be located. But he left out NA completely, so Mexico is hung out to dry, because it's not a Central American country. If he said NA and left out CA, it wouldn't have been an issue for any country.

Yeah I think that's Americans in general. I've also seen black people lump every latino up as South American.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
              You just pulled the cardinal sin of making a non-public poll.

Red K sent, reported, bad gift given, blocked, called the president.
              No0b mistake #134

Comment

White guy, Slovene heritage.

Trying to catch as much sun as possible or else I look like a Twilight cosplayer.

Comment

American of Calabrian (southern Italy) descent. Mother (illegal alien for over 70yrs) and all my grandparents born in Calabria. Traced the family history back to the late 18th century...everyone was from Calabria. One of my cousins traced the family back to a Spaniard back in the 16th century which makes sense as southern Italy was ruled by the Aragonese for over 300 years.

My DNA (three separate companies) showed Mediterranean (+60%), Northern European (~10%),
                  Persian (~20%) Neanderthal (~2%) and 2% Black African blood. Lots of raping in the Mediterranean
                  region to make that sort of blood line.

6'2', 215 pounds. Used to have black hair (it's white now) and brown eyes. Light brown skin, unless it's suntanned then it's dark brown. Size 13 shoes.

Comment

I am mixed. Puerto Rican Cuban Irish German

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Yup

Mexicans, cubans, dominicans, etc.are all north Americans

It's funny how white ppl think Latinos are all south american
                      I always considered that group aside from Mexicans, to being Central Americans/Caribbeans.

Comment

Working...
                      X