Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez vs Golovkin a possibility for next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this would be the fight to make, a hungry cub versus an experienced lion. i think martinez toys with golovkin, that is if golovkin won't, or should i say can't consistently throw a hundred punches per round

Comment

HAHAHHAHA....that's right, time for all ya'll to get to running because I told you that Sergio is the true P4P king. He is going to show the world what the deal is, that dude ducks no man.

Comment

Chavez will not get a year long suspension, more like 6 months which will end in 20 days

The rematch is happening next

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          I've got Sergio dominating this fight if it happens.
          KO man, KO....Golovkin eats too many shots and Sergio moves around too much. Counter punch artwork until that face is too messed up to fix.

Comment

I see Martinez winning this fight with relative ease.

This will put him back up near the top of the P4P list after fighting the likes of Darren Barker and Martin Murray.

Really hope it happens.

Comment

this will never happen. money doesn't matter in boxing. that's a farce. what matters is protecting yo ass. if argentina gives him another 5 mill to fight there again guess what he will fight another bum! martinez will protect himself with easy fights just like floyd and all the other clown boxers who pretend to be the best.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                KO man, KO....Golovkin eats too many shots and Sergio moves around too much. Counter punch artwork until that face is too messed up to fix.
                I keep overlooking the fact that ggg tends to eat alot of punches when thinking about this fight. I hope the fight does go down. It will be an action packed fight. I really don't want to see a jcc rematch.

Comment

Would like to see it

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    If bum ass Chavez nearly KOd Martinez without knowing how to cut off the ring or throw a jab I'd say Golovkin has a shot.

Comment

I see Martinez demolishing GGG. He eats shots from Rosado but if that were Martinez he's be all bloodied up

Comment

Working...
                      X