Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of these guys wii go down as the greatest boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted Pacquiao, I love Floyd and he has the skill to be the greatest ever... I voted for Pac cause of his resume, we won't see any boxer like him ever, we will see another Mayweather in Broner...

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
      I voted Pacquiao, I love Floyd and he has the skill to be the greatest ever... I voted for Pac cause of his resume, we won't see any boxer like him ever, we will see another Mayweather in Broner...
      i agree with this guy, pac has been amazing, money may has more skills

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        Who will be seen as the greatest boxer/fighter in general?
        Hard to tell, considering what may happen in the future.

But right now, I'd say Mayweather or Pacquaio.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          If pac beats mayweather next, then closes the show with Jmm for by knock out win. and ko bradley again. and a farewell cotto II fight then he'll come close to being the greatest boxer.

If Floyd beats pacquiao, martinez, KOs khan. then finishes bradley/canelo then he'll come close to greatest of all time.

hopkins is done, and he's far from it..

ward, the story is yet to be written.
          stopped reading right there. we all know thats not happening. even you

Comment

All of them are great in their own right, but in this day and age....popularity will be the deciding factor.....

With that said....the poll will definitely reflect choices for either Mayweather or Pacquiao....

Comment

Hopkins is the greatest of this bunch to me. He's faced the best fighters, was an undisputed champion & has done the most with the least.

Floyd has the skill to be the greatest but he's profit 1st, risk least type.

Ward has more of a career than the rest so he can improve on an already stellar career.

Pacman was a great fighter at 130 & below. Above everything he's done has been manufactured & heavily overrated.

Comment

Manny Pacquio easily.

He's a true legend.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  the greatest BOXER would be mayweather at this moment, ward might surpass him but its unlikely even as great as he will become.

greatest overall fighter will be maywetaher or pacquiao depending on how their careers pan out, again ward might surpass them both but its hard to tell at this point. most ppl will probably rate pacquiao higher bcuz of his style and personality as oposed to mayweathers, i really think floyd is clearly greater if you objectively judge their ability. everyone is entitled to their opinion though.

hopkins legacy will always be badly underrated bcuz of the robberys he suffered at the hands of taylor and calzaghe. i would personally rank him #1 at the moment but few will agree bcuz of those bull**** decisions that went against him.

ward will become one of the greatest champions of all time. i think theres a good chance he surpasses all of them.

Agreed, Dre is probably the best all around fighter in the game right now, since Floyd's is a little bit past his prime. I have no doubt that Andre Ward will be an ATG.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Manny Pacquio easily.

He's a true legend.
                    LMAO based on what?

Comment

stopped reading right there. we all know thats not happening. even you

thats why there is an "IF" word.

Comment

Working...
                      X