Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Personal Chef: "....we are really big on juicing right now..."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read something about this the other day. A g note a plate is ****in ******ed. Unless he's eating wagyu steaks from cattle he's raising in Japan, there's no reason to spend this. It can't be real.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      I read something about this the other day. A g note a plate is ****in ******ed. Unless he's eating wagyu steaks from cattle he's raising in Japan, there's no reason to spend this. It can't be real.
      This is the life of the rich... Go to some fancy ass restaurant with 1 year waits and you'll see salads at $500 a plate... $1000 tacos is not that far off... it's not how much it costs to make its how much you're willing to pay And Mays willing to pay a lot..

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Wagyu was my first thought, along with truffles, caviar, and foie gras.

But she's only feeding him tilapia and stuffed cucumbers. They look good though.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          *Floyd wakes up at 3 a.m*

"Yo go make some mother****ing tacos" *throws 1000$ at her*
          Lmaoo I'd do the same exact thing in his shoes

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
            This is the life of the rich... Go to some fancy ass restaurant with 1 year waits and you'll see salads at $500 a plate... $1000 tacos is not that far off... it's not how much it costs to make its how much you're willing to pay And Mays willing to pay a lot..
            Lol I hear ya but that's insane to me.
            Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
            Wagyu was my first thought, along with truffles, caviar, and foie gras.

But she's only feeding him tilapia and stuffed cucumbers. They look good though.
            Tilapia? Really? Lol I hope not, that's the worst fish out there. I realize he's super rich but **** man, I'm almost offended for him by what he's paying this chef.

Comment

People believing the 1k per plate also believe Cotto is getting 17 million fighting k9 Bundrage.

Comment

Her food looks really good. It's his money anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  Unless the salad has some super high end caviar that's bull****.

The most expensive restaurants are at most $500 per person for a tasting menu that consists of 8 to 15 courses. Sure some people spend thousands of dollars on meals but that's because they order crazy expensive wine.

There are some restaurants that sell 1k pizzas or 1k ice cream sundae but that's gimmick crap with gold shavings or other ridiculous ingredients.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                    Unless the salad has some super high end caviar that's bull****.

The most expensive restaurants are at most $500 per person for a tasting menu that consists of 8 to 15 courses. Sure some people spend thousands of dollars on meals but that's because they order crazy expensive wine.

There are some restaurants that sell 1k pizzas or 1k ice cream sundae but that's gimmick crap with gold shavings or other ridiculous ingredients.
                    The chef comes to your house and cooks for free?

Comment

Another ignorant hater....

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                      Sugar Ray Robinson went broke, so can Floyd.
                      Floyd going broke would make so many of these haters happy. If Bill Gates went broke all of you haters would feel sorry and probably donate millions just so he could continue to stand on the top of the hill and piss down y'all backs. That's the mindset of a hater, or better yet the mindset of a racist POS who can't stand the fact a black man has so much. It's good to see one of your own with plenty of cash, y'all never criticize your own for having so much but as soon as a black man has just as much the first thing y'all want to know is why he/she hasn't given any thing to this organization of the charity. You people are so pathetic it's amusing. ......

Comment

Working...
                      X