No announcement yet.

Story on HBO January 19th Card 3 good fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Not impressed with the golovkin matchup. They "cant find anyone" to fight on hbo? Gtfooh!!!!

Salido-Mikey, cant fukin wait

And rocky v burgos is gonna be fun as hell. Tough fights to bet, i look forward to researching more.
    GGG and Rosado have beaten the same level of competition, GGG may have look more impressive doing it, but I really don't see anything wrong with this fight.

What's your beef with this fight, of its the weight issue, then i get it.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      GGG and Rosado have beaten the same level of competition, GGG may have look more impressive doing it, but I really don't see anything wrong with this fight.

What's your beef with this fight, of its the weight issue, then i get it.

The weight issue.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Give one willing name.... go ahead
        Peter Quillen was tweeting that he was fighting this night about 2 weeks ago against an unnamed opponent.

Comment

Good night of boxing

Comment

Might have to get tickets to this

Comment

The card is decent but ain't that impressive tbh. GGG in a mismatch, Mikey is one of the most boring fighters around, and martinez vs burgos just doesn't interest me. On the plus side atleast it's 3 fights instead of just 1 or 2 from TR

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Give one willing name.... go ahead
                Wouldn't mind him fighting Fernando Guerrero, I know he's been calling him out.

Comment

EXCELLENT night of boxing!!!

Salido-Garcia will be a great clash of styles, and will be by far the biggest test of Garcia's career. This fight will tell us what he's really made of.

Martinez-Burgos is an excellent fight. Both fighters are tough as **** and we got a classic PR-Mex battle. I got my boy Miniburgos on this one.

And Rosado deserves MAD MAD MAD props for taking on a very dangerous guy like GGG...Whether this is a mismatch or not, this bout has the potential to be very exciting.

I CANNOT WAIT for this coming January 19th! HBO finally stepping it up here.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    I'm checking out the tickets tomorrow, I saw Mikey beat Remillard live and I think I gotta go watch him beat Salido live.
                    Props to you, my dude. I wish i could see a great card like this live.

Have a good time, bro and don't get too upset when you see Salido beat Mikey up live!

Comment

Originally posted by badnewsbrown View Post
                      The card is decent but ain't that impressive tbh. GGG in a mismatch, Mikey is one of the most boring fighters around, and martinez vs burgos just doesn't interest me. On the plus side atleast it's 3 fights instead of just 1 or 2 from TR
                      Mikey's boring? What a bullshi t diss this is. Even if you hate mikey, if you have 1/10th of a boxing mind, you'd know that the salido-mikey style clash cannot possibly be boring. Unless you prefer fights with about 30 punches thrown a round.

Comment

Working...
                      X