Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ReScoring Controversial fights from the son of a judge. Amir Khan vs Lamont Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
    I knew this was going to be a dumb thread. Nelson Vazquez had the fight like the idiot that started this thread. FYI Vazquez had Lopez ahead in the rematch with Salido.
    Maybe he's Nelson Vazquez.

Comment

Can't find my old scorecard but I had Peterson winning.

Comment

That's a pretty wide score. I had Khan winning but not by much

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
          oh thats your other account lol
          What are you on about you spaz?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            That's a pretty wide score. I had Khan winning but not by much
            Well to be fair to myself, I JUST watched the fight again and I provided rbr scoring. Most of you watched it a few monthes back so it's no where near as fresh as my memory.

The guy who JUST watched a fight again is bound to 'remember' more things than most of the posters who watched it a few months ago.

Comment

Why fathers should take the time to raise their kids.

Comment

People shouldn't be so hard on the guy... I haven't seen it in a while, so I can't tell u how I scored it, but this could be an example of one of those fights where the rounds are really close, but one fighter wins them... And if its the same thing every round, the scorecards are gonna be a lot more one-sided than the fight really was...

Scorecards are based on #'s mind you, not performances (Ugghh.... Of course the numbers are based on the performances, but once the performance is scored, the number is what the number is... It doesn't fluctuate... Man, I can't believe I have to explain that)

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  My uncle[Uncle Phil] is a judge, so i'm the nephew of a judge and I will re-score Marquez-Pacquiao I. My name is Will Smith. So now that you know how credible I am, please take my scorecard as gospel.

Round 1: Marquez. Although he was dropped 9 times, he came back to outbox Pacquiao in the last few seconds. 10-9 Marquez, the knock downs do not count, because my uncle is a judge.

Round 2: Marquez used his superior counterpunching and moved away from Manny's lefts, he basically stated this round the same as he finished round 1.

Round 3: Marquez severely outboxing Pacquiao. Pacquiao is confused now that Marquez is moving away from the straight left.

Rounds 4-12: Much of the same thing in every one of these rounds.

Juan Manuel Marquez undoubtedly won this fight 120-108, one of the worst robberies i've ever seen.

Comment

Good post, a more realistic score for the fight compared to the actual judges, although I had Peterson winning 4 rounds that night personally with the point deductions.

It was clearly a Khan win and to think he beat a guy who later admitted he was on PEDs during that fight it makes the victory even more impressive. It makes you realize that Peterson probably wouldn't have won a round if he wasn't on PEDs.

Comment

I havent seen that fight in ages but at the time i felt sure Khan had it pretty easy even with the 2 points which where also BS.

Comment

Working...
                      X