Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank Wladimir Klitschko among the great heavyweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    I rate him in the top 5.

But I rate Vitali as number one. A prime Vitali cannot be beaten.
    Prime Vitali was a pure beast and cannot be beaten without luck or cuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
      What are you even talking about? Did I say Ali beats Klitschko? If Brewster could why couldn't Ali? Silly logic really.

In terms of resume which is the criteria for ranking ATGs in their weightclass Wlad is a top 15 ATG at the weight.
      Resume's suck. They're for nuthuggers.

Comment

• Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        No they're for posters that don't have agenda. Saying so and so won't ever be able to beat so and so is nothing but speculation.

Comment

No they're for posters that don't have agenda. Saying so and so won't ever be able to beat so and so is nothing but speculation.
          I don't have any agenda. But many Klitschko hater's have an agenda, for whatever reasons. They are nuthuggers. And you are right it's exactly only speculation.

Comment

I don't have any agenda. But many Klitschko hater's have an agenda, for whatever reasons. They are nuthuggers. And you are right it's exactly only speculation.
            I don't hate Klitschkos at all. I have to hold it against Wlad though for not fighting the second best guy in his era. I quite like Wlad actually, he's hilarious and loved the Klitschko doc they did.

Comment

I don't hate Klitschkos at all. I have to hold it against Wlad though for not fighting the second best guy in his era. I quite like Wlad actually, he's hilarious and loved the Klitschko doc they did.
              Yeah it sucks he just can't fight his big bro in the ring. Biggest hw fight of all time ha ha. Imagine the money they could make and it would all be an exhibition. The Klitschko bros are simply great guys, if you would ever meet them in person you would know.

Comment

• Top 10 by the time he retires

Comment

• IMO when wlad finally steps aside...he will be TOP 10. Gold metal,Fully unified champ(he will get it), number of title defenses, ETC ETC ETC

right now, its hard to place a guy who is still fighting. I will say, like lennox, Wlad wont fully be appreciated until AFTER he retires and people look back at what he did

Comment

• NO WAY the brothers fight each other. First off, Mama Klitschko would kick both of their asses if they tried, and second, they are extremely close. They talk everyday, no way they fight.... they are blood, more important than any fight for any $$$ amount

Comment

lmfao,what????

Comment

Working...
                      X