Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to "I'm not thinking about boxing right now"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the argument that arum promised tony a november fight is stupid. how is that related to pac. asssuming even if it was, it was based on the premise that the pac-floyd fight would've happened before that. but a lot of things happened already in between so why turn a blind eye on mayweather growing a vagina and ducking the fight? dumb *****s always creating conspiracy theories and now bringing up old quotes lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Ok let me break it down easier for you
      All Im saying is that you as quick to point your opinion (remember they are like azholes , everyone has one) about gag orders and thinking about boxing or not and you want people to take it for the truth but when someone disagress with you , you go on to talk **** and claim they are kissing azz

How hard is it for you to understand that for some reason or another Floyd and Manny arent fighting right now and that they will indeed fight just not right now

But you believe everything that Arum and the circus that is camp pac says

You talk about speaking the truth right?
      Why not just come out and say the truth
      you are Floyd hater and will bash him any chance you get
      yeah we're talking about a topic and you turn around and start talking about me and using "legit poster" to make yourself look credible. Im debating your comments and your comming at me. back to the point the things that I feel are the truth Im giving reasoning behind it that makes me believe it to be so,the truth. what are you presenting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
        the argument that arum promised tony a november fight is stupid. how is that related to pac. asssuming even if it was, it was based on the premise that the pac-floyd fight would've happened before that. but a lot of things happened already in between so why turn a blind eye on mayweather growing a vagina and ducking the fight? dumb *****s always creating conspiracy theories and now bringing up old quotes lol.
        It wasn't based on the premise that Floyd-Pac would happen already.

Margarito talked about being promised a Pac fight after negotiations fell through again.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Why do they have to follow a gag order made by somebody else?

Why can't Floyd and his team follow their OWN gag order.

In other words, they simply chose not to goto the media about whatever they were doing or working on, or what decisions they were making.

Your argument is to try and pick apart the fact that I said they were following the gag order.

But, who said that I am in their camp?

I am speculating... just because I said they were following a gag order, doesn't mean that is what they were doing.

What they WERE doing, which is factual.. was keeping to themselves and not running to the media about every little decision they made... it doesn't necessarily mean they were following someone elses gag order, but their own.
          im merely speculating the argument that they were following a gag order imposed by someone else, and that's the reason why they are silent. that doesn't make sense to me cause they eventually denied it.

now, they could have very well decided to keep quiet on their own. probably not wanting the same media circus, as you said. but their silence on the matter did not serve floyd too well did it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            See this is your problem
            there was a gag order
            that is the difference between the camps
            One understood and followed the gag order and the other didnt
            Your beloved REED and ryan are already tangoing to this gag order stuff...Im not getting into that! nice try! then you can be like "look REED its us against them"

Comment

• Originally posted by da beatdown View Post
              yeah we're talking about a topic and you turn around and start talking about me and using "legit poster" to make yourself look credible. Im debating your comments and your comming at me. back to the point the things that I feel are the truth Im giving reasoning behind it that makes me believe it to be so,the truth. what are you presenting?
              Good post. Some people still don't see it.. I don't know how.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
                the argument that arum promised tony a november fight is stupid. how is that related to pac. asssuming even if it was, it was based on the premise that the pac-floyd fight would've happened before that. but a lot of things happened already in between so why turn a blind eye on mayweather growing a vagina and ducking the fight? dumb *****s always creating conspiracy theories and now bringing up old quotes lol.
                the argument that arum promised tony a november fight is stupid. how is that related to pac.

because the fight he was promised was with Pac. Bye!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                  im merely speculating the argument that they were following a gag order imposed by someone else, and that's the reason why they are silent. that doesn't make sense to me cause they eventually denied it.

now, they could have very well decided to keep quiet on their own. probably not wanting the same media circus, as you said. but their silence on the matter did not serve floyd too well did it?
                  I don't think Floyd faired too well by staying THAT silent, because the casual fanbase and the media is pretty much blaming him for failed negotiations.

But, regardless.. that seems to be the decision they made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    the argument that arum promised tony a november fight is stupid. how is that related to pac.

because the fight he was promised was with Pac. Bye!
                    If the Mayweather fight fell thru...which it did!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryannn View Post

There was a gag order.. yet there were no negotiations.

Poochiao is easy work, but he should take a drug test because he's extraordinary.

I'm not thinking about boxing, I want to spend time with my family.. but I'll hang with Don King and go to boxing events.

You got one person from Team Mayweather saying it's because of the purse split, you got another saying it's because pacquiao didn't want to do FST (floyd style testing), you have one person saying there is a gag order in place, you got another saying there were no negotiations to begin with..

Comment

Working...
                      X